Fourty Two: Four of Us

Momo's POV

We are late for work.. Mina asked me to drop her to the nearest bus stop of the company as she doesn't want the other employee get wrong with our relationship.. hmm but soon I will make you mine though.. Mina..

I arrived at the office as Manager Kim is waiting for me because I have a meeting with the Director of the advertising company..
"Sorry.. I'm late.. the meeting is begin?" I asked.
"In 5 minutes" Manager Kim said.
"Okay let's go" I said as I walk to the lift and suddenly Mina is running in the lift too.. standing in front of me.
"Umm sorry.. Miss.. we are in a rush.. so can you-" Manager Kim said as I cut him
"Let her" I said.
"Eh?"
"Let her in" I said as I take a step closer to Mina and whisper
"See you at lunch time.." I said as the lift door open and she runs like a penguin to her office.

"Manager Kim" I called him
"Yes, Miss" he said.
"Can you email me all the creative division staff information to me?" I said.
"Okay, what is it for?" He asked.
"I just want to check about something" I said as we get out from the lift and walk to the meeting room
"They are the new company, right?" I asked manager Kim as he nodded.
I pushed the meeting room door as everyone stand up from their seat and greet me..
"Let's begin" I said as I take a seat on my seat..

"Good morning, Ms.Hirai Momo.. we are from the KDH Advertising company.. and let me Introduce myself.. I'm Director Kim Dahyun..."
What? I look at her as I smirk.. Kim Dahyun? The girl who makes me dated Sana..it has been a long time I didn't see her.. what a fate I meet her here..
She explain about the advertising project as all of the staff listening.. she is smart.. her idea is briliant.. I wonder why she just comes up now.. we will make a really good cooperation though.

The meeting ended as I let all the staff get out from the room..
"It has been a long time, Dahyun" I walk to her as I extend my hand and she shakes it.
"You look different now, Ms. Hirai" she said as she smiled at me.
"You too.." I said.
"Are you single, Miss?" She asked as I coughed
"Ehmm ehmm.. what? Why you asked that?" I said as Manager Kim tapped my shoulder.
"I will wait outside.. Miss" he said as he left me with Dahyun in the room.
"I'm just asking, maybe I can get a chance to be your girlfriend" she said.
"Hahhaha.. no Dahyunn.." I said as I tapped her shoulder.
"Should we have a lunch together?" She asked.
"Umm.. hey.. I have an appointment with someone.. maybe next time?" I said.
"When is that next time?" She asked.
"I will call you, Ms.Kim" I said.
"Okay then" she said as she smiled at me while we are walking out from the room and suddenly...

"Yaaaa yaaa.. where is she?" Sana run to me with Tzuyu followed behind.
"What? Who?" I said.
"Sana? Tzuyu? Wow.. it has been a long time we didn't see each other" Dahyun excited
"Ehh? Kim Dahyun?" Sana shouted as she looking at Dahyun surprised.
"How have you been? You look prettier" Sana said.
"So you regret that you reject me long time ago?" Dahyun said as Tzuyu pulled Sana away.
"Don't flirt with my girlfriend please" Tzuyu said.
"Okay.. okay.. I won't.. I'm not going to steal your girlfriend, Tzuyu.. but I will steal your friend I think" Dahyun said as she linked her arm to mine.
"Hahah.. not funny.." I said.
"By the way, where is Mina?" Sana asked.
"Mina?" Dahyun look confused.

"Ummmm.. Dahyun.. I should go.. I think you should go back to your office too.. see you later" I cut the conversation and walk away from them as Sana tag along.
"Yaaaa.. answer me.. I didn't hear wrong.. that is Mina right?" Sana asked.
"Momo, Mina is here? Really? Tell me this girl is not drunk" Tzuyu said as she lingering on Sana.
"You want to meet your ex girlfriend, Tzuyu?" I asked her as we enter the lift.
"Come on, she is my bestfriend though.. don't tease me" Tzuyu said as we go down by the lift.. I just lead them to Mina as it is a fate when the lift door open.. Mina appears infront of us..
"She is the one you guys looking for" I said as Sana look straight to Mina.. running and throwing herself to hug Mina as soon as she step out from the lift..

"Minaaaaa!!!!!!" Sana Shouted..
"Yaaaa.. you bad bitchh!!.. why you left me.. I hate you!!" Sana Yelled at the confused penguin as Tzuyu just sighing..
"Ms. Minatozaki..sorry before.. you can't shouted like that here.." I said as Sana glared at me.
"Okay, let's go for lunch.. four of us" Tzuyu said as she pushed us back in the lift..

To be continuedd..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...