Thirteen: That Night

Flashback 3 years ago

Momo's POV

"Hey guys, come on join me and dance" Somi shouted as she turn the music on as I look at Mina.
"Would you like to dance with me?" I asked as I extended my hand.
"Sure" she said as she grabs my hand and we walk to the living room where everyone is dancing together.
I take a step closer to her and start to dance as she smiled at me.
"I think your are good at dancing" she said as I smiled.
"Of course, I'm good at it" I said as I start to show her my skill.
"Ohh wow.. you are amazing" Mina said as I winked at her.
And suddenly she start to dance.. wait it is a ballet dance, guess she is a ballerina.

"Are you a ballerina?" I asked her as I hold her arm.
"I learn it" she said as our body keep moving with the flow of the melody of the song.
"I see, thats suits you, Mina" I said as suddenly someone who is dancing behind Mina bumps onto her and make her pushed onto me.
She placed both of her hand on my shoulder as  I look at her, I feel like I'm dreaming, I can see her with this close, her sparkling eyes made me fall for her again and again.
I place my hand on her waist as we still keep staring at each other, feeling like it is just us in this room.
How could I meet this girl? I'm really lucky to meet her, and to have her infront of me now, I get my courage up as I place my hand on her cheeks, leaning closer to her as she closed her eyes and....

"Momo" someone called me from my back.
Shit, why? Must now?
I stop as I think I don't get my chance this night.
"Yeah?" I look back and see it is Somi.
"Your phone is ringing, you left them there, sorry for distrubing" Somi said as I look at Mina who is bitting her lips.
"Umm hey, I'm sorry I think I should take this" I said as it is call from my dad.
"Suree" Mina said as she smiled.
I walk out to the garden as I pick up the call.
"Hi, Dad"
"Hey, baby.. the party is not ended yet?"
"Umm.. no dad.. I will tell you if I'm done, don't worry"
"Okay, ummm called me soon don't be too late"
I wanted to answer him but suddenly I felt someone hold my arms.
"Ohh.. Mina? Why?" I asked her as I block my phone.
"Can I talk to your dad?" She asked.
"Ehhh? What? Why?" I asked as she sneaks my phone from me

"Hello, uncle this is Mina.. Momo's friend.. ummm I wonder if you will allow me to have your daughter to sleepover my place tonight......ummmm.. yeahh.. I mean.. I asked her for a favor that if she could help me with my math homework so, yeahh.... ummm okay... okay uncle.. thanks"
Mina returned my phone as I was speechless.
"What? Mina? Hahaha"
"Hi, Dad.. ummm sorry for that"
"Momo, be a goodgirl at Mina's place okay? I Will take you home tomorrow morning just text me where is she living, see you.. goodnight baby have fun"
"Eh? Dad?"
He hung up the phone as Mina smirks.
"Seriously?" I asked her as she pulls me to the empty chair.
"Yes, sleepover my house, tonight... I mean I want to know about you moree.. so" Mina said as I rubbed her hair.
"Okay, okay" I said as we spend our time together at the party, going to her home as I meet her super nice parents.
___________

She lent me her pajamas as we both now lying on her bed facing each other.
"So, tell me" Mina said as she looks at me.
"Tell you what?" I asked her back.
"Anything, about you" she said as she suddenly hold my hand and play with my finger.
"Umm.. about me? That is hard to answer actually.. umm I'm just an ordinary girl just like you see, nothing special with me" I said as she hummed.
"No, you are not just an ordinary girl, you are special" Mina said as she keeps playing with my fingers.
"What makes you think like that, you are the one who is special, I think" I said as she stops playing with my finger and look straight into my eyes.
"I don't know why I think you are special, maybe because I like you?" She said as I'm startled by what she said.
She just said she likes me, a girl like her likes me? Really? Am I in a dreamland?
"Hey, I'm serious, I like you and this is not a dream, Momo.. I have been seeing you for a long time, having a crush on you, and that is why I know your name, Hirai Momo" she said as she suddenly lean towards me and peck my lips.
"I don't know if this is right or not to kiss you because you might not have a same feelings for me" she said as I look at her eyes.
"I do have the same feelings for you Mina, that is why I am here" I said as I pulled her and kiss ed her.

"Starting from today, the girl named Myoui Mina is Mine, my girlfriend" I said as she smirks

________________________

Now

Momo's POV

"Yeah, that is how I fell in love with her, I mean we both do fell in love together and it is just memories now" I said as Sana tapped my hand
"You guys are so sweet, unfortunately you can't be together until now" Sana said as I smiled.
"Yeah, we are not fated to be together I think" I said as suddenly someone hugs me from back and peck a kiss on my cheeks.

"But I think you are fated to be mine one day, Momo"

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...