Fourty Five: Article

Momo's POV

I look straight into her eyes as she looks at me..
"Mina?" I called her as she look away avoiding an eyes contact with me as I let her hand go..
"I don't know what are you thinking about all this time.. and I don't want to know it.. but you know what Mina? I know you well.. I read you well.. I know your feelings.. I can see it through your eyes.. but I can't read your mind.. so.. whatever is it.. I will wait.. I will always wait for you" I said as I drive her to her home as we have an awkward silent on our way back.
"Thank you" she said as she get out from my car and go in her apartment..walking like a penguin.. and I just can watch her from here.

____________________

My phone ring at this really early morning and it is annoying..
"Hello?"
"Miss, this is a trouble"
"What?"
"You must check the article you are in.. is it true?" I hung up manager Kim call and go tk the website and... damn..what is this..

Breaking news
The CEO of HM company is dating with The Director of KDH advertising company?

They spotted to having a date at one of the restaurant in Seoul, the netizen said that they saw them having a romantic dinner together

Is it true? They are dating?

What thee... I'm with Minaaa too not just with her.. what the heck are they trying to do?
My phone ring again as I answer it.
"Whattt again?"
"Whattt?? MOMOOO WHAT THE HELL WITH THE ARTICLE?"
"Ohh.. I'm sorry.. dad"
"Stay home.. I will go there.. we need to talk"
Dad hung up as I hurry to call Mina.

"Hello?"
"Mina.. umm.. that is not true.. you are with me last night with her too.. I have nothing with her... I love you.. please don't believe that article.."
"I'm busy, Miss.."
"Hey..hey.. Mina.. wait.. it is not true.. okay?"
"You kissed her last night.. infront of my eyes.."
"Yes.. but it is an accident.. she kissed me first.."
"........."
"Minaa.. that is just a rumor.. I love you.. and it is not her.."
Suddenly she hung up..she is jealous? Hmmm.. why I feel happy yet frustrated.. who the heck posted that shit?

Dad comes to my place as he asked me fir the truth as I explain to him.
"Dad, that is not her.. I mean.. I go there with my girlfriend .. but not her" I said
"So why you kissed her? And where is your girlfriend.. who is her?" Dad asked.
"She is the one who kissed me.. we met at the restaurant and it is just happen.. Mina is at the toilet that time.. and Dahyun comes up and kissed me" I said.
"Mina? Who is that? You said you don't have a girlfriend.. why you didn't introduce her to dad?" Dad asked.
"She works at our company now.. I will introduce her to you.. but not now..I am waiting for the great timing.. but.. dad what will we do about this?" I asked.
"Have a conference.. tell them it is not true and you have a girlfriend.. introduce your girlfriend to them and explain what is happening at the restaurant.. it will be end" dad said.
"But.. dad"
"That is the only way.. Momo..hold a conference later.. and tell them all" dad said.

Mina's POV

"Have you read the article?" Ms.Jung asked.
"What article?" Ms.Song asked back.
"Our CEO is dating with KDH director" Ms.Jung said.
"Is it true or just a rumor?" Ms.Song asked.
"There are the photo that they kissed each other" Ms.Jung said
"Yaaaa.. yaaaaa" Ms. Go, my another senior run to the office.
"What?" Ms.Jung asked.
"You know what? Ms.Hirai will hold a conference about the article this afternoon here.. she will reveal everything" Ms.Go said
"Really?" Ms.Song said
"Should we go to see it?" Ms.Jung said
"Of course this is a big news" Ms. Go said.
"Mina.. you join us?" Ms. Song asked.
"No.. I will stay here.." I said as they smile at me and walk out from the office leaving me.

I hope Momo didn't say anything stupid.. or bringging up my name or me on her conference.. guess she is really famous now.. like a celebrity..hmmm.. I'm curious anyway.. for what will she said.. should I just go at see her?

I walk to the conference hall as there is so many journalist attend the conference also all the employee who is waiting for the statement come to this hall waiting for Momo to speak..
Suddenly the door is open as Momo stand on the stage and grab the mic
"Good afternoon.. here.. The CEO of HM company.. Hirai Momo.. will tell you what is happening last night at the restaurant.. foe the truth.." she begin the conference as many question thrown to her.
"I will explain first" she said as all break into silence.
"Me and Dahyun.. is just a friend.. we are having a cooperation for our next project.. there is no any special relationship between us.. and we met at the restaurant last night and what you guys see in the photo are accident.. actually... I'm having a dinner with someone else.. not just Dahyun.." Momo said.
"Who is that someone?" They asked.
Noo.. don't say it.. Momo..
She looks around the hall as she looks at me.. noo.. Momo.. don't mention me..please..
"My girlfriend" she said as everyone cheer.
"Who is that? Can you tell us who is that?" They asked again.
Noo.. shit this is worsen..

To be continueddd...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...