Chapter 20

Papyrus POV
When I walked downstairs I saw (y/n) and Sans laughing for some reason. If Sans told the human a pun and she liked it, she's going to be more of a pain then she already is.

'She thinks I'm jealous. Ha! On top of it be Sans of all people course not! Right? I mean she had a point. Sans did get his way with the human when he asked for her name, by being nice. He even got the human to laugh. But being nice makes you seem weak!' I look at them.

'But he is getting what he wants, he wants the human to be happy and by being nice. If I be nice to the human will she give me her soul? She seems stupid enough. I'll try.'

Sans passed me and asked if I was ok. I nod then he walks to his room. The human plays with her hair. I walk towards her, she gives a bored expression when she sees me.

"What do you want?" She ask.

"I am sorry human." I almost die saying that.

She looks shocked then curious.

"I'm not giving you my soul if that's what you want."

I am shocked at how she knew that, I play on.

"No that is not I want, I want to be your friend."

She's shocked once again.

"Um....okay we can be friends." She sounds unsure.

"Good." I nod.

"SAAAAAAAAANS!" (Y/n) yells in an ear piercing scream.

Sans teleported in front of her.

"What?! Why did you scream?!" Sans yelled.

"Geez Sans calm down you didn't have to yell, I'm right here." The human says calmly.

Then with a blink of an eye she was in the air screaming.

"I'M SORRY!!!!" She screamed.

Then with another blink of da eye she was on the couch then rolling all over the floor and walls. She didn't go on the roof though. She then went back to the couch.

"Ya done?"

"NEVER!"

She rolled over Sans and then me. She went back to the couch.

"Okay I'm done."

Sans and I started looking at her strangely.

"What?"

"Um......nothing, why did you call me?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

She motions for him to come closer. He walks closer then she whispers something in his ear (???). He looked at her then whispered something and all she did was nod. He grabs her hand and drags her outside. She better have not told him.

Y/n POV
I told Sans that Papyrus said he wanted to be friends. I was suspicious of this so I had to.

Sans pulled me outside when he wanted to talk more about the subject.

"He probably wants your soul." Sans said.

"No I said that but he could be lying?"

"I don't know all I know is he wants something. He wouldn't be nice to you for no reason. Would he?"

"Didn't seem like it, but I don't really care all I care about is the fact that he's lying or hiding something."

"(Y/n) you have a boyfriend right here!"

"I know but I didn't say I liked him."

"You sound like you want an honest relationship with him."

"I already have one, right?"

"Yep!"

"Then I don't see the problem."

"I see a million problems."

"*gasp* are you jealous?"

"No!"

"You are! You're the overprotective, jealous type aren't you?!"

"Shhhh! And no I'm not." He said shakily.

"I thought this was an honest relationship."

"It is! Ugh....fine maybe I am a little." He mumbled the last part.

"I knew it!" I cheer.

"Shut up!....I thought we were taking about Papyrus!"

"Shhhh, besides you brought it up."

"Whatever! Just forget it!" He was frustrated.

"Okay whatever you say....for now at least." I whispered the last part.

"So whatchu wanna do about it?"

"I think I'm going to keep an eye on him for now."

"Okay I'll do the same."

We before we walked in the house I kissed Sans' cheek. His cheeks turned red. I ran back in the house, did a backflip on to the couch.

"You're so extra." Sans laughed as he walked in the house.

I laughed.

"Isn't that why you love me?" I asked.

".......good point." He said.

We both laugh. I stop laughing when I hear Papyrus walking down the stars and my stomach growling. Sans laugh at me, I whine.

"Wanna go to Grillby's or you wanna stay?"

"Hmmmmm.....Grillby's is too far." I whine.

"Lazy!" He accused.

"I know you are but what am I?" I tease.

"A lazy cat!" He says.

I whine because it's true. He walks out the house laughing. I looked at Papyrus and he was staring at me. I shrug him off and start finding new funny ways of doing my hair.

"You best not tell my brother what I told you." I heard Papyrus say in a low scolding voice.

I stayed silent for a moment.

"So what if I do?"

"I'd have to decline that request."

"I don't care if you do I have Sans as a friend and one friend is enough, for me at least."

"I am the greatest friend you can have my brother is to weak to protect you if you were to get in trouble."

I groan, rolled my eyes, then looked at Papyrus with a bored expression.

"Listen here pal you are so full of yourself. You think you do whatever you want right? Geez you're sad. People like you get on my nerves. We could be friends if you want, but the ego needs to lower. Please and thank you." I say the last part innocently.

He groans then walks upstairs. Sans walks through the door with a bag in his hand. He started laughing when he saw me.

Sans POV
When I got back to the house and looked at (y/n) her hair was all over the place. There was a ponytail on the top of her head, another one in the back. The sides were let out and she somehow got some of her hair to stick out like a unicorn horn. I couldn't help but laugh at how silly she looked.

She looked confused at why I was laughing so I put a mirror in front of her face. She looked at it then laughed too. We were both laughing till our sides hurt. Once we finally calmed down, we ate the food I got from Grillby's.