Chaper 14

PAPYRUS POV
I paced around my room wondering where Sans could be? I have not seen him sense he suspiciously disappeared, and that was almost 6 hours ago it's 9:00 p.m. I might as well search for him.

I walked outside and looked at that horrible fast food place he usually attends to. Once I got there the bartender said he has not seen Sans, I Alphys and Mettaton they have not seen him. I approach Waterfall and I see something shocking,

Sans was playing with a human, they splashed each other while they were in the water. Sans then threw the human out of the water I then hid in a bush, the human must have heard me because she looked in my direction. Sans then got out the water and held the human close to his chest. They then kissed each others cheek and then this kissed each other on the mouth they proceeded to do this for approximately 3 minutes, I was going to put a stop to this foolishness but Undyne had beat me to it. Undyne asked to speak with Sans privately and I followed them sneakily. After there conversation I realized it was just a plan I should've been informed of, I go back to my bush the human was near but she couldn't see me. Sans comes back to the crying human and sympathizes her. He hugged her and said four words that made me realize the truth. "I love you (y/n)" I assume the humans name is (y/n) and I know my brother lied and actually loves a humans. I will inform Asgore later. They fall asleep and I walk home.

I always knew my brother was a disgrace he has been shaming me I will finally disown that son of a *bleep* and have him killed for loving a human. I wait patiently for my brother to return home.

Y/N POV
When I woke up I felt Sans under my head he's so cute asleep. No! Gah! Whyyy?! I mean we are dating but it's weird to think of him like that. I can't really deny my feelings anymore but it's so new to me. I realize I was staring at Sans and blush at the embarrassment then I hear a deep familiar voice "Don't stop staring I like looking at your eyes."

"S-sans?!"

"What? Your eyes are pretty I like how they sparkle and practically turns to stars when your excited or happy."

I blush at Sans compliment even though it was cheesy and cliché it was sweet and made me feel special.

"I like it when you blush." Sans stated.

I hide my face in his jacket because I didn't want him to see how red my face was. But Sans wasn't going to let that happen he gently pulled my head up so I was facing him. He chuckles at me.

"W-what's so funny?!"

"How adorable you look with your face like that."

"Shut up!"

"Shut up doesn't go up."

"It has the word up in it so yes it does!"

"Smart girl."

"First person who ever told me that." I mumble.

Sans pecked my lips, then sat up.

"Good now let's go home."

"Okay.....but what about Papyrus?"

"What about him?"

"What are you going to tell him if he asks you where you went?"

"Grillby's."

"Okay!"

We walked to Sans' house together, holding each other hands once we got in front of the door, I felt as if we were entering our deaths. A yellow spark pops up in front of me face and I touch it.

*❤ SAVE                              DON'T SAVE

I clicked save and the options were gone and now say 'file saved' and the box disappears. I looked over at Sans who had a cloud of worry all over his face but I looked at him with confusion. He just opens the door and once we get inside we see Papyrus sitting on the couch staring at us with a face I know all too well. Disgust. I've seen this face so many times throughout my life. He tries to hide this expression on his face. He does a pretty good job but I can tell something is up, I want to hold Sans for comfort but I can't.

I feel scared, my thoughts are running wild.

'What's happening? Does he know about the resets? Or worse does he know about Sans and I?! What's he planning? What's going to happen to us? Are we going to die?'

"SANS WHO IS THIS HUMAN?"

"U-um this i-is (y/n)."

"(Y/N)? WHAT A HORRIBLE NAME!"

"Oh yeah?! Tell me what's your name!" I intervene.

"I AM PAPYRUS."

"Papyrus means paper in Egypt! That must be what's replacing your soul!"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"You're excused." I say innocently.

Sans snickers silently but was heard by Pape- I mean Papyrus!

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY SANS?"

"N-nothing Pap- I mean boss."

"Yeah this isn't happening." I grabbed Sans' arm and go upstairs.

Papyrus follows us and throws a bone at me. I grab it and snap it in half, I throw the pieces out the window. I see a red illuminating heart pop out in front of me and is located where my heart should be. It's my soul. Papyrus summons a bunch of bones and aims them towards me, I easily dodge them all. I run up to Papyrus and grab him by his arm then toss him on the floor.

*YOU FEEL YOUR SINS CRAWLING ON YOUR BACK.

I snap his neck all the way to the side and he passes out. I pick him up and throw him down the stairs and he now has a crack on his skull. I look over at Sans who looks completely terrified at what I did. Realization slams into my face as if it was a meteor from space. I cry and run away, far away, I'm scared and I don't know what to do. Sans probably wants nothing to do with me and hates me after what I did. I didn't think after so long it would happen again.

Flowerfell Sans x Abused! Neko! Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें