Chapter 8

Y/n POV
I woke up and saw a familiar house and something under my head. When I sit up and turn I see a sweating Sans and a mad Papyrus. Wonder what he's mad about.

"SANS WHY DID YOU BRING A DYSFUNCTIONAL HUMAN TO THE HOUSE?!"

"Um…well…b-boss the k-kid isn't dysfunctional j-just hurt is a-all p-probably from t-the cold w-weather."

"Um…I can hear you." I butt in.

"S-see she's fine."

"URG…HUMAN I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND THIS IS MY PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BROTHER."

"Um…hi." Why did he introduce himself he already knows who I am.

"YOU WILL BE OUR NEW PET AND DO AS WE SAY."

"Excuse me!"

"ARE YOU DEAF?"

"No but I'm probably hearing things cause I know you did not just demand me to be a pet! You racist butt!" I snap.

"*groan* YOU WILL LISTEN OR I WILL KILL YOU."

"Then by all means kill me so I won't have to do it myself." I huff and cross my arms.

"Okay um…how about I talk to the kid b-boss?" Sans butts in.

"FINE, JUST GET IT OUT MY FACE."

Sans grabs my hand and pulls me outside.

"Um kid could you not snap at Papyrus like that?"

"But you told me not to listen to what other people tell me to do unless I want to."

"I know but…you reset and things are back to the way they were…you know before you came here, and like I said no one remembers you. Papyrus killed you last timeline for snapping at him and not listening to him."

"How old is your brother, 3 I act childish all the time and I never killed anyone for not listening or threw a tantrum, since I was 5!"

"(Y/n) come on I don't want to see you die again." He starts to cry.

"But I come back Sans."

"But every time you do you risk dying and never returning."

"What do you mean?"

"Did you ever notice that flower in your hair?"

"What flow-" I check my hair and see a yellow flower in the side of it.

"Yeah the more you reset the more you get. They don't come off so don't even try. They will kill you eventually."

"But Sans I don't want to be treated as a pet I want to be treated as a neko, you know like how you treated me."

"I'm sorry (y/n) I don't know what to do to help you."

"Talk to your brother!"

"(Y/n) I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?! It was proven that if you left Papyrus would miss you. He loves you he just has his own way of showing it."

"I know but I was scared and nervous when I left. I don't know what he would do."

"If he tries to hurt you I will deal with it…or we could just go back and I won't leave the house again."

"Not sure if that's a good idea, (y/n)."

"Fine but you can't just let me suffer."

"I know but you have to be with me when I do it."

"Okay!"