Chapter 13

SANS POV
When I woke up (y/n) was still asleep, Flowey was looking at me with a smug grin.

"What's with that face?"

"What face?"

"That face your making right now."

"Oh this face?"

"Yeah that face, what's with that face?"

"You like her don't you?"

"Who her?"

"(Y/n), you love her don't you?"

"N-no!"

"You stuttered, so it's true you do like her!"

"N-no I don't! I just like her as a friend!"

"Liar! I'm not stupid, unlike (y/n) I know you, you acted the same way around Frisk!"

"I still like Frisk I never moved on!"

"SANS, FRISK IS DEAD YOU OBVIOUSLY MOVED ON CAUSE YOU LIKE (Y/N) NOW!"

"Shhhhh you'll wake her up. Besides even if I did, what are the chances she'll love me back?"

"Well (y/n) what do you think?"

Flowey left and I looked at (y/n) she was staring at me, her face red. I realized that Flowey was trying to trick me, he woke her up on purpose.

"You love me Sans? M-more than friends?"

"Um....n-no-"

"But that's not what you told Flowey."

"Y-you heard that!? H-how long were you a-awake?"

"When Flowey screamed about you liking me. Sans just tell me was it true or not?"

"N-no! It was false information!"

Unexpectedly Flowey pops outta the ground.

"OH COME ON! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS TELL HER YOU LOVE HER ALREADY! CAUSE IF YOU DON'T THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO FRISK WILL HAPPEN TO HER! YOU'LL WAIT TILL LAST MINUTE AND WISH THAT YOU TOLD HER AND CRY LIKE A BABY ABOUT IT! SO JUST TELL HER WHILE SHE'S ALIVE!"

After Flowey said that an image of me holding (y/n)'s body and crying over her appeared in my head. And I heard myself say that words "I should've told you how I felt when I had the chance."

I grabbed (y/n)'s arm.

"Yes it's true I love you!"

Her face turned red and she wrapped her arms around my arm, she shyly whispered.

"I l-love you t-too, S-sans."

I hugged her tightly and so did she. Flowey left with a "my work here is done".

(Y/n) then looked me in my face, she was crying. I wiped the tears from her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong I'm just happy is all Sans. Everyone used to tell me that I'd be lonely and no one would love me and I believed that. No one loved me on the surface and I always just wanted at least one person to love me."

"I thought you wouldn't like me (y/n) I was scared of my feelings that I didn't want to admit them."

"I thought Flowey was supposed to be your wing man, or something."

"No he planned it himself."

"Oh, then maybe you should thank Flowey!"

"I will but first I want to spend time with you!"

Her face turned red again.

"O-ok."

She reminds me of Alphys with all her stuttering. We walked around waterfall trying our best to avoid Undyne. For some reason (y/n) would start shaking violently I held her hand.

"(Y/n) are you okay?"

"H-huh? Oh I'm f-fine. Why?"

"You shake and stutter a lot."

"I'm actually pretty anxious, I never had a boyfriend and I don't wanna mess anything up."

"You'll be fine just keep being yourself."

"Ok!"

The rest of the time (y/n) and I ran around, chasing each other, having fun. (Y/n) pushed me in the water and I decided to play dead.

"Sans get up!"

"..."

"Sans?"

She tried to poke me so I grabbed her hand and pulled her in the water. She was mad at me so she starting splashing me. She crawled out the water and I pulled her back in. She spit water at me, and pushed down in the water. I threw her out the water and she started laughing. I got out the water and sat next to her. She looked so adorable when she smiles. I kissed her cheek and her face lite up, she looked at me and looked away. I hugged her and she held my hand. She then kissed me quickly and looked away, I wanted to kiss her more than that. I grabbed her by her face and kissed her, I felt her face heat up and she kissed back. We sat there for at least 3 minutes, making out. Till Undyne walked by and was surprised by what she saw.

"Um....Sans?"

"Y-yeah Undyne?"

"Can we talk for a second privately?"

"S-sure."

I got up hesitantly and followed Undyne somewhere else now too far from (y/n). Once we got there I was scared I was going to die.

"S-so what did you-"

"Sans your a genius!" Undyne whisper-yelled.

"Ummm....what?"

"Why couldn't I have thought of this?! Sans you really have a habit of thinking outside the box! Making a human think their safe and get them to trust you then kill them, and take their soul! But it sure does take the fun out of it but still it's easy and no monster dies or gets severely injured if the human decides to fight!"

"Um....y-yeah...t-that's my plan...heh."

"I'll make sure the king hears about it!"

"NO!"

"..."

"I-I mean I'll take the soul to him and tell him myself."

"Ok! Good luck!"

We departed from each other and when I got back (y/n) looked hurt.

"Is something wrong (y/n)?"

"Was that the truth or a lie?"

"What are you talking about? Of course it was a lie! I'd never hurt you. I love you (y/n)."

I hugged (y/n) tightly but she just looked at the water. I understand though she's in a really bad situation right now, and she doesn't now who to trust.

I don't know what to do anymore, Undyne thinks I'm going to kill (y/n) and set us free but I can't! I won't! I don't want to hurt anyone.

I laid on the ground and (y/n) laid on me. I stared at the rocks that glowed like stars, I want to see a real one someday. (Y/n) fell asleep and so did I.