Valentine's Special(not part of story)

Y/N POV
I walk through the grass and smell the scent of love. It makes me so happy because today is a special day, Valentines day. Then something pops up in my head, "*gasp* I didn't get a gift for Sans! Jk I got him something but I wonder what he got me.

Sans and I have been dating for a year now,  and right now I'm walking through the park on my way to me and Sans' house. Once I reach the door I unlock it, open it then walk in. Before I could go upstairs I went blind.

"*scream* I went blind!" Then I hear laughing and it sounds familiar. "Sans! Is that you?!" He continues laughing as he takes his hands off my face. I turn around and face him. "Sans!" He stops laughing and puts his hands in the air. "Okay, I'm sorry." I had to jump to grab his hand out of the air and walk him over to the couch.

I sit down and pat the seat to signal him to sit next to me. He sits down. "Here ya go!" I hand him the gift. He takes it then takes out the wrapping paper. He takes out the smol box, opens it and pulls out the necklace. "You like it?" I'm so anxious because I made the necklace myself sort of. I made the black string, and grillby and some other person helped me make the blue heart.

He puts the necklace on and hugged me, I hug back. "I love it." He pulled away and kiss my cheek, I blush and look away from him. "Hey, how can you see what I got you if you don't look at me?!" I look at him. He takes out a little box from his pocket. "Here," I take the box and open it. I see a ring inside and when I look at Sans he starts blushing.  "(Y/n), I was w-wondering, i-if you w-would like to m-marry me?" I feel tears on my face and then I hug Sans.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes a million times yes!" He hugs me too, then I feel his tears on the back of my (shirt/jacket/dress). He takes the ring from me and puts it on my finger. I kiss him and he kisses back.

After a while I pull away for air. He picks me up bridal style and walks me to his room. When we get to his room he throws me on the bed and goes to lock the door. I knew exactly what he was doing. He walked over to me and I smiled at him. He goes in his pocket and pulls out a...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bible. I pull out mine from the dresser and we read the Bible for over an hour.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
Author and Fresh: *laughing* you guys thought

Sinners: *crying* whyyyyyyy

Non-sinners: *clapping* yesssss that was amazing!

Author: y'all crazy if you think I'm going to write something like that!

Lust Sans: your so mean to me!

Flowerfell Sans: I love you, thank you so much your the best sister ever!

Author: your welcome bro

Fresh: *spraying lust with holy water*

Author: hope you enjoyed bye

Fresh: *pours a bucket of holy water on lust* bye bros

Flowerfell Sans: bye

Lust Sans: *dripping holy water* help me!!!!