Chapter 7

Y/n POV
I woke up before Sans so I decided to make breakfast. I went in the kitchen and looked at the stuff Sans brought. I saw eggs, pancake mix, fruits, vegetables, soda, water, tomato sauce, pasta, cheese, grapes, chocolate, apples, cinnamon and other things. I decide to make pancakes and eggs. So I get to cooking. Once I finished I put 3 stacks of pancakes and some scrambled eggs on each of our plates. I walk to his room and open the door. "He's still sleeping, so silly." I whisper to myself then walk over to him. He disappeared from under the sheets.
"Huh where'd he- *scream*" I cut myself of when I feel something grab my shoulders. Then I hear an unmistakable laugh.

"Sans!!!"

"I'm sorry I had to!" He says in between laughs.

"That's not funny I almost had a heart attack!"

"Well that's what you get for walking into other people's rooms without knocking."

"Whatever."

"Hey what's that smell?"

"I made breakfast now let's go eat!" I say as I grab his hand and run to the table.

"Wow breakfast to I thought you we're nervous about your cooking?"

"Well that was until last night, you really helped me when you said you liked my cooking, my old master told me that my cooking was horrible and made me try again over and over again but he still said it was horrible so he punished me for being a horrible cook then he made me go all the way to a store and made me pay for him to eat. I realize now that he was only trying to put me down and make me suffer. You helped me a lot since I met you thank you." I hug him. He hugs back.

"Your welcome kid. Don't let anyone tell you that your useless because your really useful. You are nice and amazing company you can also cook and clean a million times better than anyone I know."

"Really?"

"Would I lie to you?"

"Guess not." I let go of him.

"Now let's go eat and forget the past and look at the future."

"Kay!"

"Kill someone."

"Nice try!"

"You passed!"

"Yay!" We both start laughing.

We went to the table and ate. After we finished I washed the dishes, then Sans and I sat on the couch watching tv as we watched tv I cuddled up next to him. His face went red. I ignored it and kept rubbing my face against his chest as I purr. He's so soft for a skeleton. He started to squirm a little but I still ignore it. I get tired and fall asleep on him. "So soft." I whisper as I drift off to sleep.

Sans POV
(Y/n) suddenly started to cuddle with me so I blush. She seems to ignore it and starts rubbing her face on my chest. (Ribcage???) And purring. I know that's what cats do but it's so weird when she's doing as a human. I start to squirm wanting to get away. She continues doing that as if I'm not moving at all. I give up and when I look at her she's starting to go to sleep. I hear her whisper "so soft," as she closes her eyes. Her grip on me loosens so I am free to leave. I get off the couch and look at her. She's sound asleep. My heart (soul???) starts racing and my face (skull???) starts burning up.

'What the heck is wrong with me have I seriously fallen in love with (y/n)! No that can't be it! Then why am I constantly blushing around her! Yeah I probably like her. I'm confused about this but still. I don't know how to see if that's true or not and I want to know if I'm sick or in love.'

I look at (y/n) and notice that her right ear is twitching in her sleep. I wonder why it does that. I pick up (y/n) bridal style and take her to her room. I put her on the bed and begin to walk away only for (y/n) to grab my jacket. I try to get out of her grip but she groans in disapproval. I sigh and just sit on the side of her bed. I look at her and she looks really cute asleep.