Chapter 19

Y/n POV
As we got closer to the house I was kinda anxious. Papyrus is so mean to me without being pissed off, I also have this new found courage where it's that every time Papyrus says something mean I have to say something back. Now I have to go back to taking what people say to me then letting it go to my head.

We reach the door and Papyrus was on the couch watching something. I heard a robotic voice come from the tv, it was Mettaton's show. He looked at Sans then me. I can tell he was smirking.

"SANS YOU HAVE BROUGHT ANOTHER HUMAN HOME?"

"Umm.....yeah." He said a little nervousness in his voice.

"SPLENDID! HUMAN I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND I HAVE CAPTURED YOU."

I bit my tongue so I wouldn't say anything.

"TELL ME HUMAN WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

I stayed quiet.

"HUMAN ARE YOU DEAF? I ASKED YOU A QUESTION."

I kept quiet.

"SANS WHY HAVE YOU BROUGHT A DYSFUNCTIONAL HUMAN?"

"Ummm.....she's not really dysfunctional....but more of a.....um...silent kid. She doesn't talk much."

"IS THAT IT HUMAN YOU ARE SILENT?"

I nod my head.

"WELL YOU WILL SPEAK OR ELSE. NOW TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR NAME."

Silence.

"Her name is (y/n) boss."

"HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THAT SANS?"

"She told me."

"AND HOW COME IT WAS SO EASY FOR HER TO SAY IT TO YOU?"

"Probably cause he's a lot nicer than you." I say under my breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT HUMAN?"

My breathing ceased for a moment. Sans looked at me a bit worried. I didn't know what to do.

"Nothing." I say softly.

"OH BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS SOMETHING. WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"I said nothing." I said in the same tone.

"HUMAN TELL ME WHAT YOU SAID."

That's it I'm done!

"I said maybe if you were nicer to people you'd get what you want! But no you act like you have to demand things so you can have it your way! Now listen here buddy if you wanted my name so badly don't demand me like I'm supposed to bend to your will! So what if something happens to me I don't care so what's the point?! I also think that you pick on your brother because you're jealous that he gets his way and you don't so shut up! Leave me alone! And goodbye!" I snap then walk out the house.

I walk to waterfall then sit by the water.

"Wow." Flowey says.

"What?" I ask.

"I didn't know you had that in you I thought you were a sweet and innocent girl but actually you're a sweet and innocent girl who would snap on you if you get on her nerves."

"I've been doing it a couple of times."

"More like every timeline you've been in." I heard a male voice say.

I look up and see Sans.

"Geez kid I think you might of actually gotten to Papyrus." Sans says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"When you left Papyrus looked stunned, surprised, and a little sad. But he tried not to who it."

"Good now he knows to stop bothering me."

"I can tell you hate it when people force you to do things, well it's either that or you just hate Papyrus."

"The first one."

"I like trains." I hear Flowey say.

"What?" Sans and I say in unison.

A train comes out of no where and went through Sans' house.

"How much you wanna bet he's okay?" I ask Sans.

"50 gold." Sans responds.

"Deal!" We say together.

We run towards the house, I see Papyrus walk out the house looking a bit scared.

"Papyrus are you okay?" Sans ask.

"I am fine brother." Papyrus said.

Wow. That's the first time he called him brother. He's also quiet. Sans gives me the gold.

"Sans why did you give the human gold?"Papyrus ask.

"We made a bet and she said that you'd be fine but seeing that train in the house, I kinda doubted it." Sans explains.

"Told you he was fine I mean if you saw a train coming through your house wouldn't you move?" I brag.

"Yeah but it was pretty fast, I don't think I would've gotten out of the way fast enough."

"Yeah probably cause you're fat and slow." I joke.

"Oh really?" He said mischievously.

"Yeah." I said.

A red aura surrounded me then I was far above the ground. I started screaming and begging for Sans to put me down.

"Sans please!!!!!"

"I don't know kid seems like a lot of work for someone as "fat and slow" as me!"

"I'M SORRY!!!"

"Okay I'll put you down!"

I started slowly growing back to the ground. After about 5 minutes I was back on the ground. I face planted into the snow and didn't get up. I felt someone poke me with a stick a couple of times.

"Sans I think she's dead." Papyrus said.

"Naw she's just being dramatic she'll get back up when she wants to." Sans said.

I left my head up, take in a huge breath then go back in the snow.

"Told ya." Sans says.

I feel a boney hand grab my waist then throw me over a shoulder. I then am placed on the couch. I look around and see the train magically disappeared.

"Are you done?" Sans ask.

"No." I roll all over the floor, then go back on the couch.

"Okay now I'm done." I say.

Sans starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"You!" He laughed.

"I am funny?"

"Yep and adorable."

"I am not adorable!"

Sans started laughing again.

I looked around to make sure Papyrus didn't see what I was about to do.

"Water you looking- !!!"

I cut him off by kissing him, his face went red and so did mine. When I pulled away he look flabbergasted. (Or should I say flabbergastered? Ay ay? No? Okay I'll leave.) I stared laughing at how red his face is. He started laughing awkwardly then a full blown laugh. We were both laughing while Papyrus was looking at us confused.