Chapter 10

Frisk POV
Being a ghost sucks how does napstablook do it? I mean you float around and basically no one can see you. I should check on (y/n) and see how she's doing, I'm actually curious as to why she reset.

I float to Sans house and look inside from a window see (y/n) on the floor asleep. Then I see Sans. He picks up (y/n) and puts her on the couch. Sans then tries to walk away but (y/n) grabs his jacket, I try to hold in a laugh. Sans then sits on the floor next to the couch. As always Sans falls asleep. I then float inside and hover over (y/n). Her ears then perk up and her eyes open. She stares at me and then looks at Sans. She start shaking Sans. I look at Sans and realize he was crying in his sleep, he then opens his eyes and (y/n) smiles.

After they talked and hugged it out I realized that Sans didn't even remember the dream he had. I know people forget dreams but they should still remember them immediately after they wake up.

Sans then walked up stairs and (y/n) sat by the couch.

"Frisk why were you being a creep?"

"WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I WAS NOT BEING A CREEP!!!"

"You looked at me while I was asleep!"

"MY INTENTIONS WERE TO WAKE YOU UP!"

"Oh...ok. Why?"

"I wanted to ask you a question."

"And that is?"

"Why the reset?"

"What are you- oh I reset because I died."

"How?"

"Papyrus killed me."

"Why?"

"Because- I don't know!"

"Ok, well I'll go now bye!"

"Bye."

I walked through a wall and left.

Y/N POV
After Frisk left I was left by my lonesome. Then all of a sudden the door bust down. I screamed and Sans came running down the stairs.

"(Y/n) are you okay?!"

I couldn't see anything because dust got in my eye.

"Sans? I can't see."

"Hey leave her alone!"

I felt myself get picked up and being tossed over a shoulder. I felt something soft and hard under my body.

"Sans?" I heard a lot of noise and some music in the background.

I tried to get off but then I felt a lot of wind and saw flashes of light. I managed to get off but I fell face first on the ground.

"Ow!"

I wiped my eyes to try and get the dust out.

"Why is there so much stupid dust in this house?!"

I then saw a red fog and then I could see clearly. I then saw I was in Sans room. I heard the noises coming from downstairs. I just sat on the bed because I'm pretty sure Sans wants me to stay here where it's safe. I then see a bone go through the floor and disappear. So I change my mind it's sorta safe.

"Who even is that person?"

I hear a window crash and someone say.

"You'll soon find out."