Chapter 6

Y/n POV
I wake up and the first thing I see is Sans peacefully sleeping. My face heats up remembering that I slept next to him. I feel something around my waist and realize that Sans is holding me. My face feels hotter. I try and get out of his grip but he groans and tightens his grip. My face gets hotter. I don't want to wake him up so I stay there as my face feels like it's on fire.

'The thing that bothers me is for some reason I don't really want to leave, I also feel safe in his arms. Ugh what am I thinking?! pull yourself together (y/n) he's just your friend, nothing more, nothing less. Well except for maybe if I could trust him, best friend, that is all though. Wait isn't that still basically a friend? Ugh stay focused (y/n)! How can I get out of here without waking him up? Oh gawd I just realized how close I am to his face!'

My face heats up to the point that I'm putting a poor oven to shame. (The poor oven T-T) I go into my cat form and try to slip out but I doesn't work. I groan silently as I change back to my human form. I decided to lay there and wait till Sans wakes up. And while waiting there I start to think about Sans. 'Sans is so nice and punny and omg (y/n), what the heck?! What is wrong with me, don't think of him like that?! I barely know him! This could be a prank! He's probably going to betray me like they did! I can't trust anyone! He's probably like his brother just sneakier and meaner! He's going to hurt me! What is this feeling anyway? It's going to get me hurt I just know it. How can I stop it? I need help! Should I ask Sans or maybe Undyne or find Chara and Frisk? I'm so confused and scared. I'm scared of being hurt. What do I do?' Sans starts to wake up and looks directly at me. His face begins to heat up again. Am I blushing?

Sans POV
When I wake up the first thing I see is (y/n) looking at me. I blush.

'Did she sleep here?! Oh my gawd I'm holding her too!'

I realize I'm holding her and start internally screaming. I let go of her and start apologizing over and over again. I sit up and start to walk out the room so I could go outside and think, but before I could leave the room (y/n) grabs my hand, so I look at her confused.

"It's okay, it's fine, I just- um well g-got tired a-and d-d-didnt want t-to go downstairs so I- um s-slept here it w-was my f-fault. I'm sorry." She stuttered weakly as she played with her thumbs. I hug her and walk away mentality hating myself for that.

Y/n POV
I start internally screaming when he hugs me and my face heats up again as he walks out the room. I limp to the bathroom to see if I'm blushing and sure enough I am. I start screaming in my head “stupid” as I hit my head on a wall, till I get hungry. I limp out the bathroom and as I limp out I feel light headed.

"Shouldn't have hit my head so many times." I whisper to myself right before I pass out on the ground.

Sans POV
I walk around the house back and forth till I hear a thump upstairs. I walk upstairs in my room and see
(y/n) on the floor passed out. I rush over to her and try shaking her but she didn't wake up. A bunch of thoughts race throughout my head as I wonder what happened.

'Did she lose too much blood? But she couldn't have she was fine a moment ago. Did she kill herself? No she couldn't have she seemed okay. But then again did she feel like I was mad at her or something? No there's no way she probably just hurt herself. Yeah that's it she's okay.'

I pick her up and put her on the bed. And hope to Asgore that she's okay and will wake up soon.

~~~~~~time skip brought to you by them legs (your pov)~~~~~~~

I woke up on the bed, with Sans sitting near the other side of the bed, holding my hand, my face heats up again. I see the dried tears on his skull which make me feel like he cares about me.