Chapter 16

Y/N POV
I wake up to the sound of creaking and fast moving. I look towards the direction of the noise and see a bunch of guys in armour aiding Papyrus. I stay quiet but then I realize that I'm in my cat form, I calm down a bit. I look at Sans and he seems to be asleep still, I hear someone groan and instantly tense up. I listen to their conversation.

"Are you alright Papyrus?" One of the guys in armour ask, I'm also triggered at the fact that he let's everyone except his brother call him his name.

"I am fine."

"You said there is a human in the underground, where is it?" Another guy ask.

"Ask Sans he has hidden the human." Papyrus responds.

"Sans? You mean your brother?" The guy questions.

"He is no longer my brother." Papyrus says bluntly.

"Why?" The guy was curious.

"He is dating a human." They all freeze, stopping everything then just stare at Sans and I.

"Are you sure?" Some other guy asks.

"I saw them kiss at waterfall."

SILENCE.

They walk towards me and Sans, (FORGET GRAMMAR!) I jump up and scratch his face, hissing as I do so. He throws me on the couch and I hiss when I land on the couch. He groans then tries to stab me with his weapon, I grab the weapon with my mouth and pull it. We have tug-of-war till I feel like he's pulling it as hard as he can then let it go, causing him to fall backwards. He gets up and groans again, I can tell I'm getting on his nerves. I lick my paw then he growls, I look at him like I don't care then hiss.

The other guy was laughing at him. I kinda wanted to laugh to, I'm a small cat and he's a big armoured monster he has the advantage.

Sans then wakes up, he looks at me then at the guy in front of us. He picks me up and teleports to hotlands. I finally let out the laugh I've been holding in, while Sans looked at me confused.

"What is wrong with you?! And what happened?!"

"I'm...sorry....it was too......funny!" I said in between laughs.

"What's so funny?!" He ask. I wait till I calm down then answer Sans' questions.

"Okay so I woke up to the sound of lots of moving and when I looked I saw a bunch of people walking around the house, then I listened to their conversation and.....well.....um..." I trail off.

"What happened what they say?" He asked confused.

"...Sans I'm sorry....I'm so sorry." I cried.

"W-what's wrong (y/n)?" Sans hugged me. 'He's the one who needs the hug.' I thought.

"Papyrus said....he disowns you..." I hug him tightly.

"H-he what?" He was surprised.

"I'm so so sorry!"

"It's o-okay kid you didn't d-do anything." He says failing to keep his self together.

"It is! If I didn't like you then this wouldn't have happened! He wouldn't know!" I say in frustration and guilt.

"No no no don't say that! I don't care if  I probably, most likely, die it'll be worth it knowing I told you how I felt."

"But-" Sans cut me off.

"No 'buts' or 'ifs' okay?"

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I know your stressing right now and you care about me but you have to understand it would've happened sooner or later. Is that all you heard if so I'll have to call you rude."

"It's not, they got surprised when Papyrus said he saw us kiss. They were surprised, one of the guys were going to do something to you but I protected you, keep in mind that I was in the form of a cat and was winning." I laugh through my tears.

He thinks about it for a second, then begins to laugh. He wipes my face when he noticed tears falling from my eyes. I hold him close to me tightly.