Chapter Seventeen

The world of Second Earth has different kinds of magical stones that helps a player become stronger or amplify his or her powers.

---Second Earth Online, Stones

The three waited behind big rocks in order to have their identities completely hidden.

From their perspective, the whole town was occupied by women and not a single trace of a male player can be seen. There are women training, some are playing, the others are buying things. The events inside the town are relatively identical to the events happening in other towns.

"Wait, I know the symbol of that flag!" Fawn said and then pointed to one of the flags that was raised on one of the towers. Because of being an archer, her vision was better than the three so she was the one who figured out the symbol on the flag. It has a figure of a peak of a mountain in it surrounded by pointy frills.

"Wow. I can really see it. Note the sarcasm weird eyes." Jake teased. Fawn shot him a glare and was about to say something when Nex talked.

"We can't see that far Fawn. You should know that by now." Nex retorted. Fawn's eyes widened when she realized they had stepped into a dangerous territory.

"No doubt. This is the den of female bandits, the Raising Queens Bandits. They are the reason why Black Lava City has strengthened its outer defences in these past weeks. They are also responsible for ambushing big time players and no human could stand in their way for long if all of them goes all out." She explained in horror. "The one they call Mother is the infamous Cursing Saint, Gloriosa, she's very strong and powerful for a woman."

"Are they the all-female bandit groups who uses nasty tricks to other players? Then Myckael is in trouble!" As soon as Nex finished talking, a small explosion caught their attention. One of the stores caught fire!

"Let's check Myckael, he's probably in trouble!" Nex shouted. Seconds later, Myckael came out of the town running followed by angry women with their weapons sheathed out. Arrows also came flying towards him and he successfully evaded them.

"Nex! Help Me!!" He shouted as soon as he saw Nex and the other also heading towards him. The women became more aggressive when they saw three more intruders, they had to speed up in order to catch these people!

"STOP THE COMMOTION!" A loud voice startled everyone. It came from the tallest building in the middle of the town. Her voice echoed through the whole cave and its strength and authority stopped the movements of the female warriors with the chased demon as well as the group of Nex.

They all fell silent as the ground started to shake. A woman jumped from the roof of the tallest building! "Is she crazy?! The height could kill her!" Jake said worriedly but his expression changed when the woman landed with her knees in front of them at the centre of the crowd.

"That's the superhero landing!" They heard one of the women behind her exclaimed at her sudden entrance. The woman that is being idolized by her tribe with her beauty strength and power, the Cursing Saint Gloriosa is in front of Myckael, Fawn, Annie, Jake and Nex.

She wore a revealing leather armour like a female amazon, but her features can't be clearly seen in the darkness though the fact that she held a staff-looking weapon with a shining blade in it, made the outsiders totally wary.

"What the fucking hell is going on here?! Someone explain to me the events or I am going to slowly pour boiling water into your eyes!" She said, more like a threat since her voice commanded authority and power and it felt like she should be obeyed at all times.

"These people barged in on our territory Mother. They destroyed the disguising wall and incapacitated some of our women. Then this demon here invaded some of the stables inside the town looking for a horse of some sort but he acted impolite and barged in on the store. Everyone saw that and were alerted and things happened then here we all are." One of her officers who have a more decent clothing reported and everyone was quietly listening.