23- sexy ice-cream uniform

Start from the beginning

“Do I look scared to you?” I teased and continued putting things in my bag like I wasn’t affected but in all honesty, I was as sexually frustrated as a teenager with alcohol.

“Well you never answered my question from before so I came back” He said it so deeply and intensely that it made me wonder why I didn’t even try to find him in the first place.  “So will you be my girlfriend, or will I have to kiss it out of you?” He pressed his lips to the base of my neck and smirked then kissed it and slowly but surely started to apply pressure and bite down. He was giving me a hicky and he knew it, hot little prick.

“Kolton” I breathed out “you can’t- I’ll get in trouble” I attempted to spit out but it sounded a lot more like a bunch of jibber jabber under my moan of pleasure. It makes me wonder how great of a kisser he could be then.

“Since when does Asha Black get in trouble and cares?” He smirked against my skin and kept kissing up the side of my neck, getting closer and closer to my lips. Kolton took my hips and turned me around quick as lightning, then continued kissing my jaw.

“Um” My mind was a mess and I could only think of how amazing he felt against me. I really like him a lot more than expected, let’s hope that’s the lust talking though, because I can’t fall too hard for anyone, not right now. If it were in a few weeks, I would be completely fine with it but I don’t want to string him along and then possibly die because of the dickhead; Mike. That was when my senses kicked in and I realised what had to be done. I couldn’t get with him just yet.

“Kolton” I quickly pushed him away and held him at a shoulders length apart “This can happen but just not yet. I have stuff to sort out before I become attached to someone or let someone get attached to me.” I explained with a deep sympathy and sadness in my heart. The heartbroken look on his face said a million words that could never truly be expressed through words. Not even the best author or speaker could ever explain how truly sad he looked and it was all because of me.

“Why not? I need a real reason Ash” He stood tall and looked down to me with a now completely blank face which he has picked up from fighting. I felt terrible but now he was starting to cover up any emotion that I could possibly feel guilty for.

“I have stuff to deal with but it won’t take me long. If something happens to me I want you to know that I do truly like you but I don’t want something to happen to me when we are in a relationship.” I licked my lips and searched his face for any emotion but his face was a concrete wall that was impossible to get through. It was like an alpha ray trying to get through lead; impossible and not worth the time to continue trying. Yes, the science nerd in me is coming out but this was one of the only ways I wanted to explain it. I could relate it to my life but nothing and no one in my life is as amazing and important as Kolton.

“I understand, I’ll be waiting” He slightly smiled then turned around to leave after lightly saying “I would wait a million years for you baby” in a completely and utterly soft and melodic voice that would put angels to shame.

“Thank you Kolton” I smiled softly at him “but before you go,” I quickly scrambled over to get in front of him and put my arms around his neck “know that I only wish to be with you” Then I leaned in and did the unthinkable.

I kissed Kolton Scomparsa

I kissed the bad boy who pissed me off when we first met so much, the boy who seems to change his personality to the sweet, kind, caring, person only when someone close he likes is around, the boy who likes me for me and not some fake persona I have put on like The Black Dragon.

Speaking of the Black Dragon, I really need to tell Kolton and Dad soon otherwise I am going to be in a whole world of trouble which will not turn out well at all. If they both find out before I tell them the amount of pissed and mistrust they would feel would be so off the scales and this is the Golden Dragon as well as someone who is becoming rather skilled on the streets so I would go down pretty easily.

“Bye Kolton” They were the last words I ever spoke to him, well not really but they were the last ones that I spoke to him before he left the room. Watching his back turn to me was sad to watch but knowing that I may not even be able to come back to him made it hurt even more.

“Bye Ash” He mumbled and then walked out the door silently with a ridged posture.

Now to get out of this room without hurting myself further than what I already did.

~

I managed to get out of the house pretty easily and I stole one of the cars from one of dad’s roommates. Hey, it’s not my fault if they were fixing it then left the keys in the car and anyways, I will return it so it’s not stealing, but temporarily borrowing. I must admit the car was really nice. It was a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 which runs very smoothly and I didn’t realise till after that the fixing on the car was actually tampering with the motor so that it went just that little bit faster. One of those guys is a mechanic and I have to find out who because then they could moderate my car when I get one. I’m not in love with cars or anything but I learn to appreciate a nice piece of metal work if there is one in front of me.

Once I made the escape it was fairly easy. I had money with me that I have been saving and I can easily find a ring around so then I can also train on people. I now had a car, and a snazzy one too. I had a phone which I pickpocketed from the Chris guy I met earlier as well as everyone’s numbers and all I had to do was find a motel close to where Mike was staying and before that I needed to find out where he was staying.

I knew Damien was good a security and programing and computers and whatever technology there is so I decided to call him. I was lucky that he did answer his phone though on the first call otherwise I would be wondering for quite some time.

“Hello?” I heard his bright and awake voice over the phone which signalled that he was hanging out with Scarlet.

“Yeah, hey, I need a favour and it won’t take too long.” I quickly said into the speaker. I knew he would be a little bit off the ball with Scarlet there but that was what I needed or else he would realise my plan and stop me quicker than you can say ‘Damien is a bit party pooper’.

“Yep, what do you need?” I heard him say a little distractedly. I knew he was completely distracted because he hasn’t realised that I don’t normally have a phone or even that I’m calling from another phone that I haven’t ever called from.

“I need the address of where Mike Tyman is staying” I said determinedly to him and then I heard some shuffling and typing.

“I’ve just sent the address through. Have fun Ash” And with that he had hung up. Well he really was busy if he was that fast to leave the call.

That was when I knew it was time to start getting revenge on Mike for coming in and messing up my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry that I haven't updated so I hope this kinda makes up for it.. Who am i kidding, you guys are probably pisssed that they aren't together.....

Well only time will tell my little ones and this isn't some typical love story is it? nope.

I attached temporary bliss by the cab in my youtube link because I really like this song and i can see on some level it relates to Kolton and Asha.

Please keep leaving challenges for me to do because if I do yours, it earns you a dedication :D

Again, i am so super sorry but I have holidays soon so hopefully I can get more done then. :)