23- sexy ice-cream uniform

Start from the beginning

“Wait, where are you going?” I asked. I knew I had a certain somebody to talk out tomorrow so I needed to get away but it didn’t mean I didn’t want to not spend time with him.

“I’m going because until you give me a proper answer and your dad is right behind you.” He laughed and walked out the door rather hurriedly, probably to get away from a very suspicious father of mine who would interrogate him till the world ends and would still not be happy with the information that is given to him. I guess dad still thinks of me as his little princess daughter who hasn’t even grown up. Heck, he probably doesn’t think I’ve ever slept with anyone before. Well that’s certainly wrong but I would never tell him that.

“hi dad” I said nervously and turned around slowly but I was surprised when I came face to face with a guy around dads age but wasn’t dad.

“You’re not dad” I said with my eyes narrowed on him. My instant reaction led me to resting my hand casually on the knife in my side.

“And you’re not Rick, looks like we’re in the same boat of confusion” The guy laughed and looked back up. His brown eyes sparkled in mischief and a playful grin was rested on his face as if it has been there since he was young. “hey, I’m Chris. You must be Asha” He smiled politely and put out his hand for me to shake. I took a firm grasp on his hand and shook it strongly. You know what they say, first impressions count for a lot of things. “Well you certainly have a good strong grip” he said in an impressed manor but still had that playful air to him. I knew he was going to be easy to get along with if he’s going to be this carefree and playful.

“Well you know what they say, first impressions count” I smirked and shrugged then laughed along with him while he went to sit down on the couch a few meters away from me. Right before he sat down though he took his phone from his back pocket and slid it on the table then turned the television on to a program that I’ve never seen before.

I took that as an opportunity to escape and try to get out before they take me back to the hospital so I started walking past the table and quickly took the phone Chris put down recently but the full escape was short-lived when I heard dad say from the front door “where do you think you’re going missy?” in a ‘don’t-mess-with-me-because-I’ve-had-a-bad-day’ voice with a tense atmosphere around him.

“I’m going to my room” I said but it was almost like a question because I could tell he was in a bad mood and from past experiences he’s not so nice when he’s in a bad mood.

“ok, just make sure you don’t go out or strain yourself today because I have to get you back to the hospital in one piece tomorrow” he slightly smiled and shook his head then walked into the kitchen to grab what I assume was a beer.

I knew I had to make my escape quick or else I would have to go back to the damned hospital and I really don’t want to go back there at all. It’s boring and I get nothing done at all because I have things hooked up and nurses always walking past to check up on me. I have to get out of here then find Mike and train a bit more to be able to get in top physical condition to win.

Just as I was finishing up on my packing I felt 2 warm hands clasp around my waist and a warm breath on my neck then the words “boo” followed which frightened me and almost caused me to jump out of my skin; key word almost. I’ve learnt from the past that I have to learn to control my emotions otherwise I give the opponent a huge advantage which they should not need.

“I scared you didn’t I?” Kolton whispered from behind me and then rested his chin on my shoulder casually. The position we were in made me feel that weird feeling again and its annoying me that someone could have so much control over me and my thoughts of what I would do if we were alone.