Story ad :: ETHEREAL by @-Skyfrost-

ETHEREAL by -Skyfrost-

A collection of one-shots for a contest.

Long ago, a Twoleg war devastated the Forest of Eon. The war caused great destruction, which the Clans took countless moons to recover from. During that time of recovery, conflicts arose from lack of prey, the two native Clans fighting over even the littlest of crowfood.

The Clans that reside in the Forest of Eon are EtherealClan and CrypticClan. EtherealClan tend to be more reserved and peaceful, but the war caused them to be more aggressive towards their rival Clan. CrypticClan is usually outspoken and bold, and the war caused them to be more daring.

Eventually EonClan, their ancestors, decided to step in. They decided that the Clans lacked order, so they selected five cats from the two Clans to train with them in EonClan hunting grounds. Their objective was to groom those five cats into figures of justice and peace.After many moons, those cats were returned to the Forest of Eon. They were stronger, fastest, and bolder. EonClan had declared them to have higher authority, matched with leaders. They are named the "Justice Seekers".

For a few moons, it seemed as if having Justice Seekers was a logical step to ensuring the two Clans do not fight. However, as more moons passed, the Justice Seekers lost sight of their purpose. They started annihilating anyone they think do not deserve to live.

At first, EonClan were horrified, but after a few days of pondering, they thought the Justice Seekers' actions were just, and did not step in to intervene.

More complications arose because of that. Will the Justice Seekers ever stop their reign of terror?