Story ad : BLAME by @Sparrowtuft

Sparrowkit and Cherrykit of FogClan are two sisters, and are as close as can be, but as always, they are torn apart by each other

Sparrowkit and Cherrykit of FogClan are two sisters, and are as close as can be, but as always, they are torn apart by each other. After many moons of petty arguments, those squabbles turned to full on fights. One one fateful day, it goes too far and tragedy strikes. Sparrowtuft, caught in the middle of it all, is being crushed under the blame. Will she be strong and overcome her emotions? Or will she be snapped in half by the pressure?
Meanwhile, Reedwillow of SunsetClan is torn between Clan and kin. Her sister is unexpectedly taken, and she wants to go after her, even knowing that it could cost her life. There is one catch though, her Clan is relying on her for her skill in battle strategy because of BriarClan attacking more and more frequently. No matter what she chooses, the blame will be on her shoulders, wether it is the death of her sister, or the possible downfall of her clan. Along with all of this, Finchpaw of BriarClan is having trouble training to become the next medicine cat. His mind is constantly overwhelmed by thoughts of herbs, and his personal health is being pushed aside. Becoming a medicine cat is his dream, but it isn't nearly as easy as it seemed. Now he has to decide. If Finchpaw continues pushing himself he could die, but ceasing his training could cost someone else's life, and Finchpaw's pride.

[ external link to story ]