Warriors Talks : Nonbelievers of StarClan

Hey guys, Thunder here, and I wanted to see your opinion on Mothwing and Cloudtail's beliefs after the events of The Last Hope. 

As you may recall, Mothwing and Cloudtail don't believe in StarClan. They do, however, respect the beliefs of those around  them and don't let it get in their way of serving their Clan to the best of their abilities. To them, StarClan is just a story. It is a way for their Clanmates to cope with the harsh life they endure. It serves as a unification between the Clans that brings them together when all hope is lost.

Which reminds me. Remember what happened in The Last Hope? Yeah, the epic battle between the living and spirit cats?

That sorta shatters any claims of StarClan not existing. 

So, that leaves many of us with the burning question: "Do Cloudtail and Mothwing believe in StarClan now?"

And here's another question: "If they continue not to believe in StarClan, will they be accepted when they die?"  Because it's not like they did anything wrong; they're some of the few Warriors that haven't broken the Code, and they've served their Clans well. Is their lack of faith a good enough reason to deny them? If so, where will they go? Maybe the same place where Barley went?

We'd love to hear your thoughts.