| SCRIPTORIAL | Round Beta Results |

Welcome back to Scriptorial : Round Beta!

Anyways, we'll finally get to see everybody's entries and how they'll fare when rated.

This round WILL contain eliminations. The people with the least amount of points earned in total from both rounds will be dropped from the competition. But don't worry - your effort won't be going to waste! Scriptorial's Reward Station is now open, and you can go spend the points you've earned there! Note that the Reward Station is open only to eliminated participants.

———

β | SUBCATEGORIES | β

category | description | total points available

physical | how well the physical description is shown | three points

personality | how well the personality is shown | three points

creativity | how creative the story presentation was | two points

writing | conventions, technicalities, overall writing style and skill | two points

[ sorry guys! procrastination with other work meant that I didn't have enough time to write summaries for everybody's entries ]

———

β | ENTRY ONE | β

Thornkit introduces the reader to his father, Finchclaw, in second person. He describes the tom as a light brown tabby with a white muzzle and yellow eyes, and talks about how he is a permanent queen — he stays in the nursery to take care of kits. Thornkit tells of how he met Kestrelcry, his mother, and of how Finchclaw is a calm, playful cat who loves kits and is sweeter and more sensitive than his mother.

submitter | emberblazeofwindclan

physical | 2

personality | 3

creativity | 2

writing | 2

total ranking | 9

β | ENTRY TWO | β

Larkpaw tells the kits in the nursery a story. Sunlight blazes down onto her flaming fluffy ginger fur as she dramatically emphasizes each sentence and picks every word carefully so as to garner the most reaction. She weaves a tale about a rogue taken in by ThunderClan, speaking of his black heart and valiant defeat by a brave RiverClanner. Little do the listeners know, the evil rogue is based off of an apprentice in ThunderClan who is neither evil nor has any powers, but has happened to make an off remark to Larkpaw.

submitter | Goldenfeather74

physical | 2