| SCRIPTORIAL | Round Alpha Results |

Welcome back to Scriptorial : Round Alpha!

We'll finally get to see everybody's entries and how they'll fare when rated.

This round will NOT contain eliminations. All participants will continue onwards to the next round.

———

α | SUBCATEGORIES | α

category | description | total points available

theme | adherence to requirements | two points

conventions | grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. | two points

technicalities | likeliness of event happening, errors in the world | two points

creativity | how creatively interpreted the theme was lumped in with the overall writing skill | four

———

α | ENTRY ONE | α

Ravenwing, a ShadowClan warrior, is bravely fighting against ThunderClan to stop them from taking the territory that is rightfully ShadowClan's when she is attacked by the ThunderClan deputy, Vineclaw. She is struggling to fight him when her mate, Redflame, comes to her rescue. Though he fights valiantly, Vineclaw is able to get the best of him and he is tragically murdered. Moons later, Ravenwing has his kits, and Redflame's presence appears to tell her that he is always watching.

submitter | MooseMilkIsMyLife

theme | 2

conventions | 1

technicalities | 1

creativity | 2

total ranking | 6

α | ENTRY TWO | α

Shadepelt, a queen with three young kits, feels her life ebbing away as she fails in a battle with illness. The worlds of the dead and living appear to be mingling as she wavers between them. She sees the face of her long-dead father, but he slips out of her grasp as she reaches out for him. Her kits call to her, but StarClan's voices are louder, and slowly, she is brought into their hunting grounds, where her mate and father await her.

submitter | BrightfrostInTheDark

theme | 2

conventions | 2

technicalities | 1

creativity | 3

total ranking | 8

α | ENTRY THREE | α

Sunfang is fighting his closest friend and brother, Spottedfur, when it is broken up by Wingstar, their weaker littermate. Sunfang runs away from the fight, and Spottedfur finds him waiting on a cracking rock above a roaring river. Sunfang speaks to his brother one more time, and then falls to his death.