◊ Live-Writes [ S1 ] ◊

WattyWarriors is now going to start doing Live-Writes!

The basic concept is that you'll all suggest short story themes, one of which we'll pick and create a detailed plot for over the span of four episodes, which makes up a season, and if we feel like it, we might even write out the short story. Episodes are posted weekly, and a season lasts around one month.

This is meant to show aspiring writers how stories develop eventually and how to be organized about it. Note that this is not a universal process; every writer does this differently the same way every artist paints differently.

We'll be going over characters, settings, plot-lines, and many other things, one per each episode. The things we focus on in episodes may change in different seasons depending on our mood and the theme.

Themes can be anything Warriors-related and have varying levels of complexity. A theme could be a topic, such as "the real TigerClan and LionClan!", or it can be a plot idea, such as "a Warriors version of 13 Reasons Why". The person whose theme we pick will be offered a profile advertisement on our message board, and the rights to use the plot that we've come up with(with due credit paid, of course).

Submit a theme below to start off Season One! Episode 1 will be posted in a week's time.