•Love?•

I soon reach the place I dread and head to where Teiken and Yuano are supposed to be. I'm only met with two bodies on the ground with their ear pieces missing. I crouch by the both of them and immediately check for a pulse.

Tears run down my face when I feel it on both of them. "Oh my god!" I cry out, hugging both of their heads to me. "So you do have emotion." The voice from the earpiece rings out.

The boys both start to move around. I look down at them and see their eyes open. "Sky?" Yuano asks, still dazed. "I'm here." I assure him.

"Isn't that sweet? You have so many new friends." That makes Teiken sit up quickly and look around frantically. He closes his eyes, and Yuano taps my shoulder. "Make sure he's undisturbed. He's calling." He very lowly whispers.

I nod my head and stand up. "Come out and fight!" I challenge. When he comes out from behind me, he swings first. I easily dodge the suspected attack and swing my foot around.

When it connects to his side, I don't hesitate to throw a punch to his throat. "Now now. You're so predictable." He says, grabbing my fist and twisting my arm. I scream out when he starts pushing it past the limit.

Just before it breaks, a person quickly kicks him upside the head. I fall on the grass holding my arm and keeping the tears in. That's when I notice that it was Teiken that helped.

"Yuano went to retrieve my companion. Sorry if my response time was bad.." he apologizes. He grabs my arm and starts lightly poking it. It's when he reaches close to my shoulder that it starts to hurt.

"I think it's just a sprain. But don't take my word for it. I'm not the doctor." I smile at his joke. "But why are you here? You're supposed to be back at the house taking notes and giving us positions."

"You weren't...responding.." I tell him awkwardly. "Setra, Sky is hurt. Permission to take her back and return?" He asks through my earpiece. "How bad is it?" Setra replies. "Near broken arm from fighting off someone while Yuano and I were knocked out."

"Granted." Teiken stands up and takes me with him. We walk to the hidden area that's surrounded by many trees, and I see a car hidden under hundreds of leaves.

We walk up to it and he opens the door for me. Once I'm settled, he gets in on his side and starts the car up. He quickly backs out, then speeds down the road and in the direction of home.

"I'm sorry.." I tell him. He glances over at me, then says "You have nothing to be sorry about. You were just doing what your instincts told you to. I should be thanking you."

I look over at him, but he places a fist on my head and knocks a few times. "You should really stop trying to be the hero. That's my job." I smile and shrug.

I see the house come into view, so I unbuckle as he pulls in. When I get out, he does too and walks inside with me. "Just sit on the chair. I'll find something to use as a makeshift swing."

I do as he says and watch as he goes through all the drawers. When he pulls out a large wash rag, he walks back to me and measures. He places it back and goes into the bathroom, coming back out with a larger towel.

"Sorry if this hurts." He says as he crouched in front of me. He gently lifts my arm up and places the towel underneath it. Once he ties it around my other shoulder, he checks the durability.

"On the way back I'll make sure to buy you a proper swing." I nod. He stands up and ruffles my hair, then goes towards the door. "Teiken." I say, my gaze following him. He turns around towards me.

"C-come back safely.." I say, making sure to keep a steady voice. He smiles at me and nods. "I will. Just please don't worry." I smile back and watch as he walks out the door. "I guess it's just me for a bit..." I tell myself.

•~Next update will take place when each chapter has over 10 reads ~•