•Crush•

I open my eyes and immediately sit up. As I take in my surroundings, I see Teiken, Yuano, and Rei all in my room. Teiken is the closest to me, sleeping on a rocking chair right next my bed. Yuano and Rei have a small pallet on the floor.

I look over at Teiken. Why does his hair look so..soft? Slowly, I reach my pale hand over to him, touching the tip of his side bangs. I continue this until my urge gets bigger. And apparently so does my guts.

I move my hand more up, completely to the top of his head. I run down his black, sleek hair. His head falls limply into my lap, making a huge blush rise to my face. Is he not going to wake up?

Eventually, the heat dies down. I start petting his head, smiling lightly at the sight. He starts to shuffle a little before his eyes open. I watch his face turn as red as his eyes after he realizes what I'm doing.

"Sky.." he mumbles, not moving. I pause my hand for a moment to let him know I'm listening. "Can you... s-say my name again..?" I freeze for a moment before realizing his request.

I move his bangs out of his eyes and smile. "Teiken" I tell him. He smiles brightly at me as well. He finally moves, but only enough for his hand to be freed from underneath his torso. It takes a rest on my cheek, so I do the same to him.

He sits up with a serious face. His head moves in slowly to me, his eyes wavering from my eyes to my lips. I feel my heart start to speed up with the intense moment.

"Teiken?!" Yuano yells.

I jump at the shout, which causes the black haired male to turn to the one on the floor. "What Yuano?" He snaps. I look over his shoulder to see a Yuano that looks more than upset and mad.

His white eye glows naturally as tears stream down his face. "Teiken...why?" He whispers, barely audible. That's when I realize what's happening. "All you know how to do is ruin people" the professor's voice rings through my head.

"I'm sorry.." I say, a bit louder than I intended. Tears start going down my face. "All I know how to do is ruin people!" I stand up, causing Teiken to do the same. "Sky wait!" He's too late. I'm already out of the door and headed downstairs.

I end up running into a certain purple haired fellow. "Sky. What a surprise!" He says cheerfully. "Wait..are you okay?" He grabs my shoulders and pulls me into a hug. I start sinking to the floor as the hot tears come down at a faster pace.

"Sky, want to tell me what happened?" I look up at his purple eyes. He isn't joking. He really cares to know. "I've broken you and Suki apart, and now Teiken and Yuano." I tell him, looking down at the floor.

I wipe some tears onto the sleeve on my sweater. Rei's hand reaches my face and wipes more tears for me, then says "It's no good for a lady to cry, it's makes her cheeks so puffy." I sniffle a bit before finally stopping the tears.