•Test•

I run outside in the cold weather, going passed the trees and bushes that are lightly dusted with snow. "Sky!!" Yuano yells, still trying to calm me down.

I quickly look behind me. All I see is a glowing white eye. Is he some sort of mutant? Eyes don't usually glow, no matter the color.

I look back in front of me, dodging a tree by making a sharp left. I check behind me one more time. Where'd...he go?

I slow my pace and look around quickly for any signs of movement. All I hear is the wind ruffling what's left of the leaves on the trees.

I'm suddenly pinned to the group with a force and heavy breathing in my ear. "Shouldn't get distracted. There's two of us, remember?" Teiken says.

I see a pair of feet stop in front of my face. I don't have to look up to know it's Yuano. "You're not even winded." He says, almost in a thinking tone.

That's when I, myself, realize that fact as well. I haven't exercised or gotten out a lot, so maybe I'm just naturally fit..? But even that seems physically impossible.

"Do you think she has some sort of speed ability?" Teiken asks, still forcing my shoulders to the ground. "Possibly," Yuano replies.

"Let her up. I want to test something." Yuano orders. Teiken obeys, but not very happily. I stand up and dust all the grass off the shirt they let me borrow.

I'm suddenly forced to the ground with a pain on my cheek. I prop myself on my elbows, only to see Yuano throw another swing at me.

I quickly dodge it by rolling to the side and pushing myself up. He swings his leg, which I catch and trip him up. Teiken then steps in and throws a couple swings himself.

I simply crouch, then stand up close to his chest and jump up, hitting the top of my head to his chin. He falls backwards from the shock.

I look around for Yuano. No avail for his white eye, when all of a sudden a presence is sensed behind me. I quickly turn around.

A guy with blue eyes and pale brown hair is towering over me. "Hello there," he grins.