•Gone•

After that major incident, I've decided to go into town with Suki to get away from the guys. She's okay with me now because I had assured her that I really don't like Rei in "that way"..whatever she meant.

So right now, we're sitting at a cafe eating a muffin and drinking some coffee. This is seriously some of the best food I've ever tasted. "So I was totally thinking that you and Yuano would be cute together! Buuuut, it seems a Teiken has taken a liking to youuuuuu." She says, giggling.

I roll my eyes with a grin present on my face. "Rei told me what happened last night. Wanna explain in more detail?" She asks, leaning on her hands. I look over to the side and at the floor, meaning no.

She sighs in defeat. That's when I notice a pair of black shoes. I follow them up, seeing an all-too familiar face. "Well well, seems you've made a living Sky." He chuckles. Suki stands up immediately and steps in front of me.

"Oh? You even made a friend. How..lovely." He smiles so wickedly on 'lovely'. I stand up as well and take Suki's hand, running quickly out of the cafe. "Sky! Who was that?!" She yells while trying to keep up with me.

That's when she trips and falls right as the agent reaches us. I stop to turn around, but he already has her captivated in his arms. He puts a syringe in her neck and she passes out immediately.

I watch in horror as my friend is tied into a car and driven off. Four other agents start coming after me, so I run off again. "Don't use all you energy" I mentally remind myself. I keep my speed at about a 30 MPH radius.

Once I'm sure I lost them, I speed up much quicker and go back to the group. As soon as I reach the porch, I shove into the front door. They're all gathered in the kitchen.

"Sky? Where's Suki?" Setra asks. "They took her.." I say. What if they think I planned this? "Who?" Rei pipes up. "M-my captors.." the tears roll down my face. None of this would've happened if I had just ran off.

"Alright. We have to get a plan going. God knows what they're going to do to her. Do you remember that place Sky?" I nod and put my head in my hands. I keep whispering to myself "It's all my fault" until a pair of arms wrap around me.

"It's not your fault." Yuano says. "You can't help this. Don't blame yourself." Teiken adds in. I take my head out of my hands and get out of Yuano's arms. I lightly shuffle over to Teiken, engulfing him in a hug as well. He returns it, but much tighter. As if he refuses to let me go.