•Saving Suki•

Setra finally left to retrieve Suki. He brought along nine other members that I have yet to meet, along with Yuano and Teiken. "Alright. We have a visual. But I don't know if it's Suki." A new voice rings through.

"Where's your location?" I ask. "A tree by the fire exit I'm assuming." I nod and write that on my little side notes. "Can you see Rabbit?" Setra's voice asks.

"No sir, but I see something that looks like a special. Should I try and save her?" "No. We'll save them all at once when we are capable of dominating the building. Turn to a small, unnoticeable bird. You know what to do from there."

That's when all voices cut off. I guess they're very serious about this. "Mic check." I say. "Check." Multiple voices ring out in an orderly manner. "Teiken, do you read me?"

I don't get a response. Yuano is his partner. "Yuano, you read me?" No response from him either. "Teiken and Yuano aren't responding." I warn the leader. "Tier and Kanuha, go check their positions." He orders.

"S-ky." Someone's mic cuts in abruptly. "Who calls?" I ask. "W- ha-e ba-d rece-ptn." "Repeat?" "Yu-no." "Yuano is trying to reach me but the mic is choppy. What should I do?" I ask Setra.

"Tell them to go back to the position that they had signal in." "Yuano, you read me?" "Loud and clear." A deeper voice replies. "Sky, why don't you come back to us? At least that way nobody else gets hurt."

"Setra. I'm coming." I tell him, the speed out the door. "No. Stay there." Sorry sir..I'm not letting them hurt someone I...love.