•Suki•

The sun is invisible while in this windowless room. I kick the blanket off me and set my bare feet on the wood floor. I hear a little shuffling outside my door, but it stops as quickly as it started.

"She's in here?" A new voice asks. I hear a low mumble, then a knock on the oak door. I stand up to open it, but they just open it themselves. I'm met with a girl that has pink hair. I stare at the top of her head.

"Hiya! I'm Suki! Nice to finally have another girl here!" She giggles. I furrow my eyebrows, then point to her head. "Oh these? They're real!" I watch as she moves them around. "Im a hybrid. It's nothing special like you, but I'm here because I'm a mutant." She got pretty serious about that.

"I heard your name is Sky! I get it now, it's because of your hair. It's so pretty!" Her hand stretches out to touch my hair, only for me to dodge the contact. "Can you talk?" She asks, a frown present on her freckled face.

I simply nod, then cross my arms uncomfortably. That's when I notice a tall male standing behind her. I look up, tracing his grayish jacket, up until the tip of his blue hair. He's staring back down at me, seemingly mesmerized by my appearance.

"Yuano never told me you were so...pretty." He compliments. A bit of blush rises to my cheeks. That's when Suki turns and gives him a frowned face. "Am I not pretty?" That's kind of..self centered.

"But look at her. She's so cute. Look at her height Suki!" That's when he steps up to me and wraps his arm around my back, then lowers himself so he's my height. "So adorable." He says, right next to my ear. I slightly step away to cover the embarrassment of this occasion.

•Suki at Top•