•Jealously•

The three of us walk down the stairs and into the dining room. I watch Suki sit down about four chairs away from the end of the table, then summons (I learned that his name is Rei) to sit next to her. He looks down at me with a smile, then slowly pulls me along with him.

I follow along and watch as he pulls out a chair for me. "Why're you being such a gentleman to her?" Suki asks in a pouting manner. I take his offer and sit in the chair. He sits next to me, then Yuano enters the room with Teiken.

"I see who is Rei's favorite." Teiken teases. I look over at his purple eyes and see a blush dusting his face. "Whatever.." he mumbles. I lightly laugh, catching everyone's attention. "Even her giggle is adorable!!!" Rei strands his arms around me, pulling my torso into a hug.

"Chill Rei." Suki says seriously. I look over at her questioningly. She's looking down at her lap with a look of jealously on her face. "You okay Suki?" Yuano asks her. She abruptly stands up and leaves the room, leaving everyone flabbergasted.

Rei leans off me and follows her out. "I guess someone's jealous." Teiken shrugs. I look down and can't help but feel guilty that I broke more people apart...just in an emotional manner.

•Rei at Top•