•Leader•

I stare up at the figure with a blank expression casting upon my face. He grins a crooked smile, showing his white teeth. "The name's Setra. I'm the leader of the two, with more still out on the hunt for people like you."

I simply blink and turn around. I watch Teiken stir around before standing up and walking to the even taller male. "I just got my ass whooped." He admits. That sends the "leader" into a fit of laughter.

"I noticed. She's not bad for a minor." Should I be offended? "Has she spoken?" "Only to Yuano."

As if on cue Yuano walks by me and up to the brunette as well. "She said to call her Sky. She can't recall anything from her past or why she was even in the lab. She can't even remember her own name." He reports.

"Ouch. Bet that's rough. It'll come back eventually. Guess where she's from had no mercy. Poor soul," he says looking over at me. He smiles and walks towards me, then lays a hand upon my blue hair.

"We'll help you figure all that out. Just have to trust us in the mean time, alright?" He flashes me another smile, so I simply nod my head. He ruffles my hair a bit before walking into the oversized house.

"Are you going to stick with us?" Yuano asks, a glimmer of hope in his blue eye. I simply shrug my shoulders. "We're all special. Want to know what I can do?" What does he mean by special?

Before getting a response from me, his white eye suddenly disappears. I feel a tap on my shoulder behind me, so I turn and see him standing there with a cocky grin riding his face.

"It's complicated though. I can't go very long distances." I don't see how that's complicated. Teleportation is something I'd love to have. Not to mention I could've gotten out of that lab so much quicker.

"Teiken has a spirit animal he's capable of summoning. It's usually the eagle that comes, but occasionally his owl will come. They're both really pretty." And here I thought Yuano was the mature one.

•Setra at top•