•A Simple Beginning•

My past is a simple one. It's simple enough for me to explain. And that is, I don't really have one. The biggest thing in my past is my mom. She's deceased for protecting me. From what is the real question, and I couldn't ever seem to get the answer. I just remember her telling me that it's something I'll remember in time. But time is something I don't want.

I was..let's say..6 or 7 when this happened. I can't tell you how many years it's been, since my own birthday or name isn't something I can recall either. They all call me Sky. They told me it's because that's what my hair reminds them of. The sky.

I say "they" a lot, because they're the people that took me. The reason my mom had died. They killed my only family to prove a point to me. That they aren't scared to make me cooperate. They'll keep killing innocent people if I struggle. Of course I'm going to prevent that if I can.

They showed me the next person that would die if I tried to win. It was a little girl, about my age at that time. She had bright violet eyes and blonde hair. At the time, I knew what they meant. But in the spare of the moment, I was terrified. Wouldn't you be if you were a little girl with tons and tons of wires and needles poking into your skin?

So I struggled, I screamed, and I cried. And they killed her. They killed the person I was supposed to save. So now, I refuse to let them win. I won't lose anymore. I'm tired of being a coward, of being defeated.

•Top is Sky•