•Memories•

I run around the yard as Yuano tells me to, speeding up on his word. "Up." He orders, watching my legs. I go a little faster. I watch him write something else on the slip of paper, then he nods at me.

I speed up again, amazed at my own speed. Before I know it, I'm going at about a 56 MPH radius. He waves his hand, motioning me towards him.

He then checks my pulse and my breathing. "Amazing. There's barely a difference from when you started." I smile very slightly and tuck a strand of purplish blue hair behind my ear.

"I think we can call it a night. It's almost 5 in the morning." I nod and head back inside, him following behind me. I step to the side when the door opens, allowing Yuano ahead of me.

He walks up to Setra and gives him the note. Setra gives him a huge smile and ruffles his hair, mumbling things like "good job" and "very impressive". I see Yuano smiling widely as well, making me smile at the sight.

The leader points in my direction, making Yuano turn to look at me. I see his cheeks turn a slight pink at the sight of me smiling, then he returns it. I step out of their sight and head up the stairs where the bedrooms are.

I walk down the cold hall, attempting to find my room again. That's when I see my name in literal glowing blue letters. I smile and open the door, it still creaking slightly. "Guess we need to get that oiled." Someone says from behind me.

I turn around quickly only to see Teiken behind me. I roll my eyes and step in, only for him to grab my shoulder lightly. "Look, sorry about before. I'm pretty hot headed, so please just excuse that. I'd rather not have an enemy here.." he says, rubbing the back of his neck.

I smile and nod, meaning he's forgiven. He gives me a small, genuine smile in return. "Never be afraid to show your true side" a voice echoes in my head. I blink it away, earning a worried expression from black haired male.

"Remember that...Kia" "Kia..?" I repeat aloud. He furrows his eyebrows. I shrug it off and step into my room, only for him to follow. "You okay?" He asks, seeming concerned. I simply nod and begin closing my door. He gets the message and steps back, saying a quick "goodnight" before it fully closes.

"Kia...."

•Kia? :)•