•Saviors•

As of now, I'm protected. I don't have any clue as to why. The new people know they'll die if they're with me. So why are they risking their lives? It's pointless. I might as well go back and turn myself in instead of killing even more innocents.

The group calls themselves "SA" or "Silent Assassins" if you will. I'm not apart of them, they're just keeping me until I speak and admit. Which is something I'm not willing to do.

"Just fucking tell us your name already!" The tallest one yells, clearly aggravated.

I look up at him with blank eyes, causing him to grab my neck. I can smell the sweat on him.

"Teiken! Just calm down!" Another yells from behind him. He looks over his shoulder and glares at the voice.

"Why don't you try then Yuano!" He yells in response, pushing me back against the wall. He stands and moves out of the way, letting the smaller male through.

"I'm sorry about him. He's impatient. Could you please tell me why you were at that laboratory?" I look at him with shock. That's a new question.

I look down at my tied up ankles and shrug, then look him in the eyes again.

"You really don't know?" He seems surprised. Am I supposed to know?

I simply shake my head again, lowering my eyes in shame.

"Do you know your name?" I guess he's trying to figure me out. I simply shake my head once more.

"Do you remember anything?" That's what stuck a cord. I feel my body shake and a lump form in my throat. I slightly shake my head, looking him in his white and blue eyes.

He stands up and looks over at who I suppose it Teiken. "There you have it," he says. "She can't remember."

Yuano unties my hands and legs, then helps me to stand. "We'll help you remember everything we can. I'm Yuano," he introduces himself, sticking his hand a little towards me.

"Can you tell me what you'd like us to call you?" I think about it for a minute, and decide. "Sky," my voice says weakly.

•The top is Yuano•