•Mom•

It's been two days since Suki was kidnapped by the others. When are we going to get her?! I can't just stand here knowing that they're more than likely going to kill her, just to hurt me mentally.

"Sky," I look over at Teiken. He hasn't left my side much ever since Suki's disappearance. "You're breathing is too fast. You need to calm down." I nod and calm myself. "Setra is going to get her with his best team soon. Please just..don't worry okay?"

"I didn't even try to help her. I could only watch.." Another small round of tears try to come down, but not many escaped. I wipe my eyes for about the seventh time today and sigh at the floor.

"I'll get you some water. Stay here, okay?" I nod. Where else can I go? Only exit in my bedroom is the doorway.

He exits and leaves me to my thoughts. "It's okay to love someone. Even if you've forgotten how to, just let instincts take over."

"Mom?" I ask, looking around for the source of the voice that sounds very close to me. "I'm always here. Please remember everything. You're name is Kia. You were born on June fourth. You're seventeen. Please, keep all this with you."

The door opens again, making the voice go away. I jump as he touches my shoulder to catch my attention. "Here," he hands me the glass of iced water, then sits on my bed again. I take a few sips before putting it on the bedside table.

"Teiken," I begin. His eyes flick over to me. "M-my name...it's Kia. My birthday is June fourth. I'm seventeen." I tell him in as few words as I can. He scoots closer to me with a smile on his face. "How do you know?"

I simply shrug my shoulder, as if I just randomly remembered it instead of a weird voice telling me these things. He pats my back while saying "good job" and "I can't wait to tell the rest".

"Don't tell them until after they get Suki." My voice is serious. He nods his head lightly. I smile at him again. "C-can I...mm...k-k-kiss..uh you..?" He awkwardly asks. The blush is all around his face and his hand is grazing the back of his head.

"Nevermind! I-it was stupid to ask." He starts to chuckle, but I just stare at him. Once the male finally settles down, I scoot closer and peck his cheek. His red eyes go wide, but smile anyways. I lightly smile back at him.

"Sky. We need the location of that lab of yours. And if you can, try to draw us the best map you can with all the security spots. Can you do that?" Setra asks from the door. How long has he been there?!

I nod. "Good girl. We need it by tomorrow. Also, you better find your voice because you're going to be directing us from an earpiece." I nod again, but instead he says "I can't hear you."

"Okay.." I say to the floor. "What?" I'm going to punch him in the gut. "OKAY!" I yell. He grins, apparently satisfied. "Thatta girl. Alright, see ya~".

Once he's out of sight, the black hair male sitting next to me starts laughing. "He really knows how to piss you off, huh?" I huff out air and cross my arms over my chest. "Ahh, in just kidding you. Don't take it seriously."

"Then learn to take a joke as well." I say, letting my arms fall and a smile cross my face. "Ohh, is that so?" Is he challenging me?

"If it's a challenge you're looking for, then you might want to go somewhere else because you're not going to win." Oh this cocky mothe-

"Oi, no fighting the new girl." Rei grins from the door. I look over at him. He winks at me, so I wink back as if it's some sort of code. "Hey hey hey! (Bokuto-San xD) What's this about? Why you winking at each other?!"

"Heh, no reason." Rei walks away, leaving me to explain. "Sky?" His face doesn't look that happy about this. "Kia. Mind explaining?" He asks, using my real name this time. That just makes my grin spread.