•Uncertain•

They gave me a bed to sleep in for the night. Although I'm not big on being in this room without Yuano here to help me if Teiken decides to come in.

I sit up and lay my head on the blank wall, covering my legs with the small blanket.

I really just want to be left alone. No laboratory, no abductors. Just to be free and live my life as a normal person.

I kick the blanket off and quietly make my way to the door. The rusty handle makes a slight creak as I turn it.

I pause a moment, then continue on with opening the oak door. I look down the hall, only seeing pitch darkness.

I place a single foot outside the door frame, pressing a little weight to see if it makes noise. Good, it doesn't.

I quietly make my way down the hall, attempting to find the door to the outside.

"And where do you think you're going?" A hideous cackle says from behind me.

Startled, I begin running in the corridor. I see a light peeking from underneath a door, barely visible.

I quickly open the door and run downstairs to the light that's emerging from the front porch.

"Yuano! She's lose!" Teiken yells. I hear lots of shuffling upstairs, but quickly see the familiar white eye.

"Sky," he says. "What're you doing?" I look up at him with my hand on the door handle. I slowly begin to turn it.

"Sky. Stop." He orders. I glare at him. He starts his way quickly down the stairs, making me book it out the door.

•Teiken at top•