Happy Birthday!!!

Your P.O.V:

July 17th!!! The day my boys turned 1 year old, and I hadn't slept a wink...

I checked my phone-
4:03
I haven't been able to sleep at all. The boys have been keeping me up, making me worry. What if they aren't happy in life. Huh? How could I make them happy.

Sun beamed in through my window and I checked my phone once more-
6:07
Ugghh! Time to get up and get ready for today.

"Ross? Are you awake?" I ask.

"Y/N..." Ross said sleepily.

"Come on sleepy head! We have to get up and get ready for today!"

"I know, but- You barely slept last night- Don't even try it with me! I know you didn't!"

"No way! I will just have a cup of coffee or something! Today I have to go to work until 4 maybe 2. Then I have to go to the store, the bakery, and then home so I can wrap the presents. Oh right then we have to set up the backyard for the party!"

"I guess you're right. I don't want my boys to be sad on their birthday though. Want me to start coffee for you?"

"Ok! Thank you!" I picked myself out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. "I promise to be right out!"

I lifted my arm to reach the cabinet below the sink. The floral printed towels lay neatly in the cabinet, where I last had put them. I grabbed one out and set it on the counter. I walked over to the shower and put my hand on the knob. I twisted it towards the end of the red line, but I stopped before it got a 3rd of the way there.

***Time Skip***

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and another towel twisted over and around my hair to keep it from dripping -even though- water tripled down my legs and arms. My face felt damp and warm. It was nice.

"Hey, Y/N! Lookin' gorgeous as ever!" Ross winked at me and I blushed instantly as I noticed.

"Awww" I put my hands together and rested my head on the side of them. "That's sweet of you!"

"My'lady! You are more beautiful than words could ever describe!" As he bowed his head low I laughed. When he did silly things like that, it reminded me of when I would watch his videos by myself in my room.

"I have to go now. I need to get clothes on. Love you!"

"Ugghh!" He walked closer to me. "Ok! If that's what you want. Love you." He kissed my forehead and then he let me proceed to the closet.

I walked over and pushed pen the closet door. I walked inside and let the towel fall to my feet. I looked through the rack before finding the outfit I had planned to wear a couple days ago.

It was my light blue dress. It had thin straps that went over my shoulders, but there were also thicker straps that wrapped around my arms. I wore white leggings underneath. With that, I slipped on black dress shoes. I walked into the bathroom and checked my phone. It was 7:03. I didn't have time so I took my hair brush and went through my hair with it. I took all of my curls and collected them near the top of my head. I picked a hair tie up off of the counter and wrapped it around a couple of times, before I picked up another hair tie and wrapped that one around my hair too. I wanted to make sure that if one hair tie snapped I wouldn't have to completely re-do my hair.