First night alone

(There will be some mature scenes in this chapter, sorry)

We got home and Ross helped me pack a few bags. He had already packed, but I added a few of his clothes to my bags to make sure he brought the right stuff. We drove to the airport and waited for a little bit.

"So? You told Adam about our kisses? Do you remember how many times I kissed you?"

"No..."

"How come?"

"Um..."

"If you can tell Adam, you can tell me"

"Ok. Well when we were kids I didn't remember how many times we kissed because I just wanted more kisses. I remember not caring if my friends knew or not. I just wanted you to kiss me."

"Hey. How many boyfriends have you had?"

"2. Why do you ask?"

"You're leaving one out!"

"Huh?"

" you don't remember?"

"No?"

"When we were kids we kissed right, well when you found out what a boyfriend was you called me that."

"Nu-uh!"

"Uh-huh! Whenever we got alone time you would always say boyfriend don't leave me."

"No I didn't!"

"You so did! After you were finally done with the Russ phase of your life, you kept calling me 'Boyfriend'" He laughed.

Our airplane was boarding and we had to go. We grabbed our carry on luggage got on. We sat down and he grabbed me hand. I rested my head on his shoulder. I found myself falling asleep on him.

"Y/N. Get up. We're here!"

I awoke to a soothing voice. Ross was waking me up. I looked through the windows I was next to and saw a beautiful sunset or sunrises... I wasn't sure which one it was, but I didn't care. I grabbed Ross' hand and we both got up. As soon as we were out of the airport Ross picked up a cab. He drove us to the car rental place, where we got a rental truck. It was silver and looked pretty small. When you were on the I side, it felt like Narnia. The truck was huge on the inside. We drove to a hotel where we would be staying at. It was right next to a beach and it had a wonderful view. I had only seen the views like this in a picture. Ross thought it was funny because he laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"You!" He pointed at me.

"Ross! Have you seen this view?! It's not funny!"

"No! YOU are!" He pointed again while the other arm held his stomach. "I've seen view like this all the time. We usually vacation you know. Hasn't Max ever told you?"

"No way! If he did I would probably pound him for not taking me!"

He laughed again and then walked over. The wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. He then looked at the sunset with me. It was beautiful.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Um... you know what! Let's just go to bed!

(There will be some mature scenes now)

Me and Ross walked over to the bed. We didn't fall asleep though, we just sat there. He pulled me close to him and wrapped himself around me. I was done. I missed him. I needed him. I needed him here with me in this moment. I kissed him.

Passionately.

I wanted him. I needed him. I wanted this.

"Y/N?"

"Please?" I looked down at where our feet were. He was taller than me and you could tell because our feet never lined up.

"Fine."

He laughed and then began to kiss me once more. It was something different. His kisses were slow and loving. He wanted me, but he needed to savor me before anything else. I didn't want this moment to be ruined.

He began to play with the hem of my shirt. Before he had a chance to take my shirt off I pulled his off. He continued to play with the hem of my shirt. It finally came off and so did my bra. I buckled his pants and he was pulled mine off. I got his pants undone and he took them off along with his underwear. He slowly pulled my panties down as he kissed every part of my body. It was insane and it was everything I wanted. I wanted him to do everything that he was doing. I never wanted it to stop. I was going insane!

"Ross I've missed you so much!" I've said it a thousand times, but I had to say it once more.

He smiled and then got on top of me. I turned my head and closed my eyes. It was magic. It had once hurt, but this time it was nothing, but magic. When Max did things like this it was rough and brutal. When Ross did it, he loved me. He wanted to stop and take his time to appreciate everything he hadn't had. He wanted to make sure he stayed in this moment for as long as he could.

The sun finally went down and we were still going. I didn't want it to stop. I clenched on to his back then the pillows then the headboard. It was everything and I never wanted it to stop. Love was something that most people never find. This man on top of me is my everything, my world, and he was my love.

We were done and he kissed me. Then I kissed him. Then he turned me around on the bed and wrapped himself around me. He kissed my neck and then moments after I felt pleasure. I grabbed hold of a pillow and moaned into it. It was pleasure at its finest. I didn't know hat he was doing, but I liked it. And I wanted it to go on forever.

"Goodnight." He kissed me on the check and I smiled.

I slowly drifted off to a deep sleep. It was perfect. Everything about this night was like a dream.