Back home

The trip back home was finally over. Ross had someone pick us up at the airport. It was my mother.

"Hello dear!" She pulled up and the window was down, "Why back so early?"

"We were tired and wanted to go back home."

"Can I still watch the boys?" She asked as I climbed into the back seat, "Of course- you can have them if you want!"

"No it's fine! I would still enjoy a break."

"Yea... Y/N needs to think about a couple things."

"Oh dear! You told her didn't you?"

"Mom..."

"Listen dear! Ross is a nice person! No matter what he might have done or felt!"

"Why are you suddenly taking his side?!" I wasn't angry. I was confused.

"Well, after everything he talked to me. While I was off ranting about him and thinking he was horrible, he acted like an adult and talked to me. No matter what I may have felt, he is a good man."

Ross held my hand and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I already thought about it. I thought about it last night while I slept."

"You did? Then are you going to break up with him?"

"Of course not! He did nothing wrong. I did the same thing, so I don't see why there's an issue. The only difference in what we did was I dated someone else and he never thought about anyone else. He wanted to come back into my life, but thought that I would have been over him and he knew Tim was really angry at him. He thought that if he came back just for me it wouldn't help Tims case either."

"So why did you come back?"

"Ross and I agreed that vacation is nice, but we need rest in our own home."

"Plus, it was fun being there, now that we're back we can get back to what we love doing."

Ross squeezed my hand tightly. I smiled and we continued driving.

Your moms P.O.V.

After we talked I didn't say anything else on the topic. I talked about Jason and Troy mostly. They are absolute sweet hearts. I remember when Ross and her were together. It was weird. They were children, 8 for crying out loud! But they loved each other. If I hadn't been the one to take Ross out of her life, she might not have moped around for so long. If Ross said himself he needed a break than she might have understood. I can't change the past though. It's behind me now.

Your P.O.V.

We finally got home and I grabbed my bags. I hugged my mother goodbye and went to head inside. I walked in to see balloons. Tables and banners. I was confused. I walked in further and set down my bags near the door. I closed the door and heard:

"Boo!"

I turned as quick as I could. Everyone of my friends was there. Alesa was holding Mason next to Jason. Jason was holding hands with Jessica. I looked to the right side of the room to see Adam next to the wall. Not next to Alesa. Tim was standing in between Adam and Barney. On the left side of the room I saw Everyone from the offices. Red was leaning on the railing upstairs next to Jin. Ross was in front of everyone and he walked up to me.

"Happy Birthday!"

How could I have forgotten my birthday. Everything was so much to handle. I guess it must have slipped my mind.

***Time Skip***

After the party Ross took me by the hand and lead me up stairs. Everyone was already gone and it was just us. He opened the bedroom door and I closed my eyes. I could feel he was looking at me confused. I heard him laugh and so I opened my eyes. It was normal. I let out a small sigh and then giggled to myself. He walked me over to the bed and sat me down.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me... why did you choose me?"

"I chose you because I did. Why does it matter?"

"I chose you because you are my everything. I go insane if you aren't right next to me. If I can't see your face everyday I think I would lose it. I don't know what it is that you do to me, but I can't get enough of it. I was stupid once, but you made me want to learn any and everything I could do so I could understand. Understand everything there was to understand. You helped me when I was at my worst. I chose not to think about other people because they didn't understand me like you did. When I saw you again I was sure. That feeling you always give me. It was still there. Nothing about you changed. No matter how much you might have wanted to change. And I was hurt when I saw you with him, but you were happy. That was what I was smiling for everyday I saw you and you were with him. Until I knew you weren't. And that you were acting. I couldn't handle my anger and emotions any longer. Y/N I love you!"

Tears had now formed in my eyes. I knew what to say, but wanted to think about it first. I grabbed his hand and looked at it.

"Ross... you are everything I imagined in life. Even through everything you thought of me. And although life didn't go the way I thought it would, I will always love you the same no matter what. I love you because you know how to make me smile and you constantly do whatever you can to make me happy, I want to do the same for you. I want you to be happy. I will always love you, no matter what happens."

"Y/N" he got down on one knee, "Will you," I could no longer hold back the tears. They streamed down my face, "Will you make me the happiest man in the whole world and marry me?"

To be continued...