Finding True Love

(There are some mature scenes in this chapter sorry.)

Your POV:

I walked out of my temporary room and sat down on the couch. Ross walked in and held my hand. I turned bright red and he took me to his room. He sat me on his bed and said "Y/N I love you..." He looked at me until i said "I love you too." He kissed me so passionately that I knew I wanted to be with him forever.

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up!" It was all a dream... Ugghh! I walked out of my temporary room and sat on the couch except this time I was awake. I got dressed and walked to Ross' room. He stared at me and I said "I need a ride." " Oh... OK. Yeah. Let me get dressed and I'll drive you."

I wanted to tell Ross that I liked him, but I couldn't. I mean I could have easily walked to work. I can't keep hiding this, but I don't want Ross to find out and it be awkward. Ross began to walk out of the house and I could feel my face heat up.

Ross' POV:

I walked out of the house to see Y/N already in my car and ready to go. I walked closer to see her face bright red. I thought that she looked absolutely adorable. I got into the car to see her looking down at her phone with a hoodie covering her face. I wanted to say something, but what? I drove her to the offices and she kissed me before I left. I blushed when it happened.

When I got home I recorded 2 videos and began to edit the first one. At lunch time I got in my car and drove to the offices. When I got there Sky was talking to Y/N. I wonder what they are talking about ... I looked over and saw Alesa walk over with Mason and Y/N looked so cute when she held him in her arms. She noticed my car was parked and began to walk over to me. I rolled down my window and said "Hello!" She looked at me with a bright smile and said "Bonjour Madame Ross!" I thought that she was so cute when she spoke french. She sat down next to me and said "je t'aime!" I looked at her. She just said I love you! What!?!? She actually loves me?!?!

Your POV:

"je t'aime" I just told Ross that I love him! Does he love me back. I looked at him and he smiled. "I love you too, Y/N!" We got closer and closer until we were one centimeter apart. He closed the space between us and kissed me. I could feel fireworks. Maybe it was just me, but I didn't want him to stop. This tiny kiss turned into a long make-out session. We were kissing for about 10 minutes. (There will be some mature scenes now)

***TIME SKIP TO ROSS' ROOM***

Ross took off my shirt. He unbuckled my bra and began taking off my underwear. At this time I had taken off his shirt and was taking off his pants. What am I doing. I have never done this before. I'm still a virgin! I began to worry that Ross would notice, but I kept going along with this. He laid me down on his bed when I suddenly felt a pain in my lower area. I winced in the pain. He stopped whatever it was that he was doing and looked at me. I closed my eyes and didn't say anything. Ross asked "Are you OK?" What was I supposed to say? I didn't even know what he was doing. I left my eyes closed. He began to do this to me again, but over and over again. I let out a small moan and quickly covered my mouth. Ross stopped again and I could feel him lay next to me. He whispered into my ear "I.. I didn't... I'm sorry." I realized what it was that he was doing to me so I kissed him on the cheek and we began to do it again except this time I didn't feel any pain and I didn't want to cover my mouth when I moaned.

To Be Continued...