Preperation

Your P.O.V.

It had been about 5 days since we went to the doctors and everything has been going well...

All we needed now was all of the stuff for the boys' birthday in 2 days. I cannot wait until they turn one!

"Hey! I'm going to the store to buy party supplies, the bakers to order the cake, and then the post office to send out invitations!" I yelled up to stairs to Ross.

"Ok!" He yelled back, "I'll be here with the boys!"

I smiled and walked outside with Ross' keys in my hand. Before shutting the door I made sure I had everything I needed.

"Ok! I'm good, let's go!"

I walked to the car and hopped in. I drove to Party City first. I walked in and saw everything! I decided to buy light blue and dark red things, because of their blankets. I grabbed stuff that seemed like it would work for a beach themed party. I realized as I was leaving that Walmart might have floaties for the boys. I don't know if there would be dark red and light blue, but I could try. Walmart was right next to the post office. I bought everything and headed to the pos office. As I got there, I put all the invites in the box and walked over to Walmart. There was a swimming/beach area so I walked over there first. I called Ross as I looked at all the floaties, towels, bathing suits, etc.

"Hey Y/N! How's it going?"

"Great, Ross, um... Do we need anything? I'm at Walmart looking for more stuff and I was wondering if we needed anything."

"Well... I can't find the boys' bathing suits so, I think we should get new ones, milk, and maybe a couple snacks for the next couple of weeks."

"Ok! And I just found the cutest bathing suits anyways so it's ok! I'll get the milk and snacks."

I hung up and grabbed what I thought would go well for the party. I grabbed a purple bikini that attached the top and bottom piece through a strip of the materiel. It looked beautiful. I grabbed dark red swimming trunks that had a shark on the side of them. I grabbed light blue trunks and saw seaweed on the sides of them. I walked around until I found a sewing kit. I walked over to the snacks and grabbed a couple things. Then I got milk and checked out.

"Have a good day!"

"You too!"

I walked out and to the car. I drove to my last location and realized I had to be quick. I didn't want the to milk going bad.

***Time Skip***

I walked inside and saw no line. That was a good thing. I walked up to the counter and told the lady what I wanted.

"Ok! I want chocolate cake with whip cream in the middle, Is that possible?"

"Of course!"

"And I don't care what frosting is on it, but I want it to look like a beach. That's the theme! I want it to say 'Happy Birthday'!"

"Yes. When would you need it?"

"In 2 days... it doesn't have to look perfect I'll still pay I just want-"

"I can do 2 days. That's perfect!"

"Ok! Thank you! Do I pay now?"

"Oh! No. You pay when you pick it up!"

"Ok! Thank you very much! Have a great day!" I smiled at her and then she smiled.

"You too ma'am!"

***Time Skip***

I was in the car on my way home when I felt my checks getting hot. I wiped at my face with my hand. I was crying. I was smiling though? How could I be crying?

I pulled over the car and just sat there on the side of the road. I needed someone to talk to. I called Ross. He didn't answer, so I called him again-

"Hey... You're not picking up? Um... I- I- I don't know why I'm calling! Never mind!"

I hung up the phone and cried into my hands. I realized everything that has happened to me recently. I tried to think about the good things, but I couldn't. I thought about Max, and Jin.

Everything

I thought about everything. Everything that should have made me cry this past year are making me cry now.

***Time Skip***

After about 5 minutes I began driving again. I knew that I needed a break, but I could take a break at home. With Ross and my boys. I toke the freeway so I could get there quicker and I couldn't wait to get home.

Ring Ring***

"Where did I put my phone?"

Ring Ring***

"Ugghh! There it is!"

Ring Ring***

"Hello?!"

"Hey, Y/N? Is everything alright?"

"Oh! Ross! I didn't have time to check who it was, no everything is alright."

"What was that voicemail, you were crying!"

"Yeah... I'm over it now. -?!"

"What happened?! Where are you?!"

"Omg! I wasn't paying attention! I'm on the freeway! I couldn't waste time to get home."

"And-?"

"I swerved! But I'm ok! I didn't hit anything or anyone!"

"*Sigh* ok... I'm glad! I'll see you at home..."

"Ok. Bye."

"Love you"

"Love you too, Ross"

I hung up the phone and continued driving. I tried to be as careful as possible. I drove fine, but wanted to let go and let anybody else drive me home.

***Time Skip***

"Oh my god you're finally home!" Ross opened the door, worried, with Jason and Troy at his feet.

"Mama!" Jason threw his arms opened and walked out of the house. Troy just a few steps behind.

"I'm sorry..."

"You got everything right?" Ross asked as I picked up Jason and Troy.

"I did. So let's put it all away."

"Yay!" The boys cheered and tried to get down.

"Do you wanna help?" They nodded their heads and so I put them both down. They raced like jets to the car and held the handles.

"No." I laughed "the stuff is in the back of the car."

"Ok then!"

Ross and I walked over to the trunk and I opened it. The boys threw their arms up and we handed them snacks to carry inside. While they did that we hid the party supplies. Ross carried in a milk carton and I carried in the other one.