Breaking up with Max

3 person POV:

     Y/N has been living with the guys for about 3 weeks and her and Max have been getting into a lot of fights lately. Y/N has been hit, yelled at, and cursed out. Y/N would love to move out, but she already sold her house. Y/N also wants to break up with Max, but she can't because she doesn't want max to get mad.

Your POV:

     "Max?" "What the F*CK do you want!" Max seemed very angry. "It's time for work." "Leave me the F*CK alone." (Sorry any of you who don't enjoy swearing. I tried to bleep it out.)

     I walked out of the room and walked to over to Ross. He didn't look at me for a moment until I began to cry. Ross turned around and asked "What's wrong?" I never told anyone what Max has been doing until now. I told Ross everything. "Y/N?" I didn't reply. I looked at him with tears running down my face. He hugged me. For a moment I didn't want to move. I felt safe. I felt loved.

     I left for work, but I didn't drive. Ross dropped me off at work and said "Good-Bye. Have a good day, please." I got out of the car and walked away. I knew what Ross was going to do and I didn't want to think about it.

Ross' POV:

     I drove back home. When I got there I got out and ran to Max's room. I punched him in the face and yelled "TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO Y/N!!!" I already knew, but I wanted him to admit it. I love Y/N and I don't care if she never feels the same way. "MAX!!" I began to get angry. "What?" He looked at me like I didn't just say something to him. "MAX! What is wrong with you. Y/N told me everything..." "WHAT?!?!" "Max... Why did you do all of those things to her?"

     "I don't know why I did those things. I am sorry. I am, but I don't love her anymore..." "SO YOU ABUSE HER?!!??!" I walked out of the house and sat down in my car. I did that until lunch. At lunch I drove to the offices and picked up Y/N. We ate and Olive garden. I vlogged most of it. Once we were down I drove her to the offices and vlogged for the rest of the day because i just hung out at the offices.

Your POV:

     I knew exactly what Ross had done. I knew that Ross would stand up for em no matter what I did. I didn't know why he would do that, but he would. Today I was going to break up with Max, but how?

     ***TIME SKIP***

     When we got back to the house I walked to my room and said"Max...? I need to talk to you." "Why?" I could tell Ross was in the doorway. I knew he was there because he wasn't yelling. "Max... I'm breaking up with you." He looked OK with this. I was very confused. I turned to the doorway and Ross wasn't there. I walked out and asked Ross "Why was Max not angry when I broke up with him...?" "Y/N... I didn't want to tell you... Max did those things to you because he didn't love you anymore." "Oh. Well. is it wrong to say, I didn't love him anymore either?" 

To Be Continued...