Moving in with the Guys

Your POV:

     "Hey Y/N wake up!" You could hear a man's voice "We are gonna be late for work!" You open your eyes to see Mithzan also known as Max. He looks at you and continues "I can't keep sleeping over at your house anymore. We were almost late for work last week." Max seemed very sad. You got out of your bed and kissed him on the cheek. He turned a slight shade of pink. 

     "Max it's going to be OK." He didn't really think so. 

     You decided not to let Max get mad so you walked into your closet and put on denim jeans, a white tank top, a flannel, and boots. you walked out to have both of Max's eyes staring at you. "Y/N you look incredible." You wanted to blush, but for some reason you didn't.

     ***TIME SKIP***

     "Hey Y/N!" You could hear Adam's voice for across the room. You put your head down hoping that he wouldn't care. He did. "Y/N you are 28 minutes late! What happened?" He seemed more concerned than mad. I didn't want to tell him the truth so I might have lied. "I'm moving in with Max!" Max walked to me when he heard. He looked at me very confused. Adam soon walked away and Max took me to my office.

     "You are WHAT!?!?" Max was very confused and upset. "Max I told him that because I didn't want to tell him the truth..." Soon after saying that I realized I shouldn't have lied. Max looked at me with soft and calming eyes. I was about to cry. I didn't want me and Max to break up just because I lied. "Y/N?"Max asked me. I looked up. "Would you like to move in with me?" I wiped away my tears and politely accepted. He left my office and I began to work.

     ***TIME SKIP***

     "Hey Y/N I heard that  you are moving in!" It was Tim. "Hello Tim!" I tried to make this conversation not  as awkward. "Are you?" He asked. "Yea..." I said trying to be quite. "OMG! WHY!" He made an angry face and walked in the direction of Max's desk.

     ***TIME SKIP***

     I walked up to Ross to see if he knew about the whole moving in thing. When I saw him he turned a red shade and then looked away from me. It really hurt me that he didn't want to see me. Why does Ross not want to talk to me. I thought to myself.

Ross' POV:

     Work had just ended and I wanted to leave before Y/N came to me. I messed up because she walked to my office and smiled. My face turned very red because I could feel it  had heated up. I turned away from Y/N so she wouldn't tell. How come Max has to date her he knows how much I love her...I thought to myself. "Hey... Ross? I want to talk to you about something?" I din't want to reply. I knew she was going to ask if I knew she was moving in. I did. I was upset about it because I can barely work with her without me saying something.

     "OK then. I guess I will leave..." 

     She left the room and so did I. I ran to my car and drove home. I went into my room and locked the door. I laid down on my bed and looked around my anime filled room. *sigh* I let out a quick sigh and left the room.

     Tim blocked the door way before I could leave. I jumped. "AAAAAHHHHH" "What is wrong with you?!?!?!" He pushed me into my room and sat me on my bed. He locked the door and said "I know you like Y/N"

Tim's POV:

     I saw Ross leaving so I blocked the door way before he could leave. He jumped. "AAAAAHHHHH" "What is wrong with you?!?!?!" I pushed him into his room and sat him on his bed. I locked the door and said "I know you like Y/N"

     He looked at me like I was crazy. he then turned pink. "I knew it!" He looked at me and put his head down..."I don't like her-" I cut him off and finished his sentence. "you love her?" He nodded his head yes...

To Be Continued...