Chapter 49

Chapter 49
Edit: 1-07/5

Song of the chapter is Somebody Else by The 1975. I know the last chapter had the same song but they're two different drawings.

-----❁❀❊❀❁-----

After finishing our supper, we went into Crawford's room and watched a bunch of movies. The last time I had checked the time it was after 4 am.

I woke up later that morning around 9 am and decided to wake up Crawford as well.

I ran to the kitchen, grabbed some honey and squirted a lot in the palm of one of his hands that he didn't even realize I had grabbed. My mate was the heaviest sleeper known to man. I took his hand again and brought it up in the air, just above his face.

I release his hand and it slapped himself in the face, putting honey everywhere.

He started sniffing the air and then slowly woke up.

"Why is my face covered in honey?" He asked still half asleep. He probably didn't even realize that he just slapped himself.

I couldn't help but chuckle. "You're ridiculous." He looked to me as if just realizing I was in the room.

"Really?" I nodded proudly.

"Now go get cleaned up so we can go and have breakfast." Crawford sighed deeply but got up nonetheless and cleaned his face off.

"I'll meet you in the dining room, I'm going to go and get dressed!" I called out to him.

"Okay!" Crawford had brought some of my clothes to his room for me, but they were mostly pajamas and sweatpants, things that I'd been wearing the last few days.

But I felt like actually getting ready for my day, for once.

I arrived at my closet and put on a peach, flowy, t-shirt dress, with white slip on sneakers and a crystal necklace.

As I walked to the dining room, I tied my hair up in a huge messy bun.

Crawford was waiting. At the entrance for me. "Hi." I pecked his cheek.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he grinned.

We sat down at the table to eat, right as Pj came running into the room. But that's not all, he was holding a child, a toddler. A very familiar looking toddler.

"Is that Ryver?"

I went to PJ and he handed the child to me.

"Ryver?" He giggled at me while playing with my fingers.

"Love, how do you know him?"

"Remember when I was on that boat?" He nodded. "Well, Captain Melmolo's son, Keegan, is Ryver's father. He had to take care of him on his own because his mate, Ryder's mom passed away." I explained to him.

"PJ, please explain to me why Ryver is here?"

"There's been an accident. When Ryver was at his nanny's, Keegan, the captain, and his mate were working on the ship not too far away from the island and it sank."

"What?"

"It's true. Crawford was called to be asked what to do with him, but since you guys were sleeping, I picked up the phone and decided to go down to the nanny's house and pick him up." He took a deep breath. "Then when I picked him up, he said, Evangeline, so I decided to bring him here. I mean I haven't heard of anyone else in
this pack named Evangeline and since you were on that boat a bit more than a month ago, I guessed you met him," PJ explained.