Chapter 34

Chapter 34
Edit: 1-06/23

Song of the chapter is Sorry, Not Sorry by Mayday Parade

-----❁❀❊❀❁-----

Once we got back to the castle, it was already 3:30, so I didn't have long before I had to meet with Becca

Once we got back to the castle, it was already 3:30, so I didn't have long before I had to meet with Becca. As Crawford and I entered through the castle doors, I quickly pecked his cheek and said goodbye before running up to my room.

When I neared my bedroom door, I could already hear talking coming from my inside.

I slowly approached it and turned the knob clockwise. Opening the door, I stepped through and the voices grew completely silent.

Standing there was Becca and Leah, both smiling big towards me. I returned it slightly and walked more towards them.

"Hi, Becca, Leah." I greeted.

"Finally, you're here," Becca said in relief.

"Sorry, I went on a run with Crawford in the woods." She nodded in understanding. As werewolves, we had to shift often otherwise our wolves would get restless and annoying.

"Why don't you go shower? Then we will do your nails, you can have some supper as we do your hair. There will be food at the ceremony, but not enough for a dinner." She suggested.

"Okay, thanks. I won't be long." With that, I walked to my closet and just grabbed a random pair of sweatpants and a shirt.

I then got to the bathroom and took a 20-minute shower. I didn't intend for it to be that long, but I was lost in thought about the ceremony that night.

Things were coming to mind that I hadn't went thought about earlier. Like how would the pack even like a new member? Or what if they don't approve of me being their Luna?

I guessed they didn't have an option anyways, also I was born with the fate of becoming the Luna and Queen of all of the werewolf species. There was a reason for it, so no one should dislike it. Either way, it wasn't my choice to have that fate.