Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Edit: 1-06/21

Song of the Chapter is thumbs by Sabrina Carpenter

This chapter is a bit shorter than usual just because I wanted it to end the way it did. Only about 150 words.

-----❁❀❊❀❁-----

I woke up in Aaron's familiar bedroom

I woke up in Aaron's familiar bedroom. My whole body was in pain and my head was throbbing. I had hardly any recollection of the previous night, but I knew what he did to me, that part I would never forget.

I got up out of bed very quietly, noticing I was naked. I grabbed a nearby blanket, wrapped it around me and tiptoed to the bathroom. I desperately needed water. I ran the tap for a few seconds before filling up a clean cup. I then looked through the medicine cabinet. I found a small bottle with a pipette inside along with a clear liquid. It was unlabelled.

"It's probably what he put into our drink yesterday. Empty it!" Lilah said.

I did as she told. The liquid had no color or scent whatsoever I got the best idea. I emptied the liquid down the sink drain and filled it with water, he would never know the difference unless he consumed it himself.

I soon put the bottle back and ran back to the bed, carefully climbing in.

Not long later, around 10 minutes, Aaron was awake and leaning over my lying figure.

"Hello, 'mate" He sneered, in disgust. Without a second thought, he crashed his lips on mine. There was nothing anymore, no sparks or tingles, it just felt repulsive.

When didn't reciprocate, he just pushed me back, farther into the bed, until I did kiss him back. I got it over with and a minute later he pushed away.

"Get dressed." He said forcefully.  I got up and ran to the closet, grabbing the closest things,  a pair of black, high-waisted leggings and a loose, flowy, red top.

Once I was dressed, I walked out and put my white sneakers on.

"You're not my mate," I said as I finished tying the second shoe on my foot.

"Of course I am." He smirked mischievously.

"You aren't and whatever spell you put on me, it's broken now," I said, growing angrier.

In a second, I was pushed against the wall with a death grip on both of my wrists.

"You're hurting me." I whimpered in pain.

"It's just the beginning." He said. "GUARDS!" He called out.

2 men ran into the room and looked at us. Both of them were very tall, maybe 6'2 and they were really buff. The two men were also bald and dressed exactly alike, an all black attire.

"Jagger, Daxton." Aaron greeted. "Bring her to the room."  He said. The guys nodded and one of them walked towards me first. Before I could protest, something was being injected into my neck. I fell to the ground and the last thing I remembered was being thrown over someone's shoulder.

When I woke up, I was in a small, closed room, the window was covered in black paint and the door was locked by 6 different locks. It was pretty much just like a jail cell, I was being held captive.

"What the heck! Why am I here? I've done nothing!" I yelled out.

"Shut up! You are to stay in here until the alpha says otherwise. Your meals come every 12 hours and water once a day. If you disobey rules or keep talking, you are to be physically harmed until you get the message. Do you understand!" A deep voice said from the other side of the room. I stayed silent. 

"GOOD!" He screamed.

The first night was the hardest, but then came the second and third, just as bad until couldn't bare to count anymore. I was alone, cold, sad.

What annoyed me the most was my confusion. My stomach continued growing over time and I hadn't gotten my period at all during the time I was in the cell. My wolf, Lilah had also completely disappeared, I was so scared.

You could only imagine how grateful I was the day that my door opened for the first time. Most probably months later.

--------
The story is just about to pick up. Sorry it took so long

Question of the chapter:

Lucky number?

Mine is anything with a 4 in it, 4, 14, 24 and also just the number 7

Laurenxx