Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Edit: 1-05/8 2-06/23

Song of the chapter is Who Do You Love by Marianas Trench

-----❁❀❊❀❁-----

Crawford's room

***Crawford POV***

"How's everything going?" I asked PJ through the mind link.

I was just on my way back to the castle after a very long meeting with a neighbouring pack on their more recent rogue attacks.

I got out of the taxi at the front gate of the castle, deciding to walk a few kilometres instead. I was a wolf afterall.

"Good. Last I checked she was talking to Gabe. You'll never believe what he told me. They're siblings." PJ answered back.

"That's cool. I just passed by the gates. I'll be at the castle in a few minutes, I'm going to shift." I said before cutting off the link.

I took off my clothes and shifted, I then picked them up in my mouth and started running, until it started drizzling, then pouring rain outside. I pushed myself to run faster, deciding to check if it was cause by the 'nameless' girl. She was the only person that could have caused it.

As fast as I could I shifted back and put my black dress pants and white button up back on. I then ran into the castle after guards opened the door for me and attached the first few buttons of my shirt up, leaving the top 3 or 4 undone and held my black tie in my hands.

I ran up to my room and grabbed a sweatshirt, covering my yet clothes. I put it on as I ran to save time.

I sniffed the air a bit as I got a whiff on an addicting scent, vanilla and everything fall.  I ran down halls, passing row by row until it led me to the greenhouse.