Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Edit: 05/17 06/21

Song of the chapter is Single by the Neighborhood

-----❁❀❊❀❁-----

I woke up in a foreign bedroom. I started freaking out a bit and my wolf wasn't replying to me. I was distraught and it wasn't till a few minutes late that I remembered what had happened earlier.

I met my mate and he injected me with wolfsbane. It wasn't enough to create any damage, other than making m wolf weak for a few hours.

Why would my mate do that to me? I thought, over and over again.

I looked around the huge room, it was probably about 3 times as big as my old one. Everything was decorated in white, red or gold. You could tell the Midnight Defiler clan had a lot of money. One whole wall, to the right of the bed, was made of glass windows, 2 of which were actually doors to go out onto a huge balcony.

At the foot of the bed there was a sort of mini bar and then a couple of chairs for a sitting area on the other side of it. That whole area wasn't even really on the hardwood floor, it was elevated, like on a carpeted stage.

I mustered up all my strength and stood up from the bed and walked over to the door, it was locked. I banged on the door and twisted the doorknob continuously.

"Aaron! Aaron!' I screamed as loud as I could.

I slumped down and sat against the wall, just to the right of the door. It opened not long after.

Aaron walked in and looked at me, I instantly stood up.

"Why would you do this to me?" I asked in disbelief.

"It was the easiest way to get you here." He shrugged.

"What about just asking me?"

"Oh yeah. Sure. Hey, Evangeline, would you like to come and live with me and my clan for the rest of your life? I'm sure your answer would have been yes." He said sarcastically.

"The rest of my life?"

"Well of course. We're mates after all."

"If you care about me, why did you lock me in here?" I asked.

"That's so no one would get in if they smelt a werewolf. This is my room and I didn't want them to be alarmed." He explained. "I actually do care about you. A lot." He said, taking both of my hands in his.