Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Edit: 1-06/21 2-06/21

Song of the chapter is Power by Little Mix

-----❁❀❊❀❁-----

"The Alpha wishes to speak to you." A familiar voice said from the other side of the door. He was the man that brought be food twice a day and water once.

When the door opened, guards walked in, the two that brought me to the cell in the first place.

They both grabbed onto my arms and we walked like that until we go to our destination, the vampire clan's hospital.

I was brought to a room and told to lie down on the examining table. A few minutes later, a doctor walked in, along with Aaron.

He made me feel sick, just being in any proximity to him.

The doctor must have been given strict orders from Aaron. He was rude and demanding, only really talking to Aaron about things and not properly facing me.

"Lift your shirt." He said expressionlessly, but still forceful. I did as told.

He added gel to my stomach and ran a weird shaped thing attached to a cord, across it.

An image popped up on a monitor and I finally realized what was happening. I couldn't believe I hadn't earlier. It was an ultrasound and the image was my paper.

"What's the sex?" Aaron asked, aggressively.

"Let me check." The doctor responded. He looked at the image, moving the camera thing around to get a better look. "Alpha." He got his attention. "The fetus is a girl." He said.

My eyes watered. I was going to have a baby, not just that, it was a girl as well. I was really happy, but I didn't know what would happen, I was raped and I didn't want to somehow end up being a bad parent based on that fact.

"Everyone. Out!" He screamed.

The guards and doctors sped out of the examining room, using their supernatural vampire speed.

"You had one job!" He screamed getting closer. "Getting me a son. An heir to be the next alpha. A hybrid, vampire, werewolf and powerful supernatural being, carrying all your powers. One damn job!" He said coming closer to me.

He put his hand in his back pocket, grabbing something that wasn't visible from where I was on the examining table.

"You're such a useless sl*t!" He screamed, before ramming something into my lower stomach area. I looked down and saw it's placement.