Chapter 44

Chapter 44
Edit: 1-07/5

Song of the chapter is Drugs and Candy by All Time Low.

-----❁❀❊❀❁-----

The next time my eyes opened, I was being pushed onto a plane by Aaron.

"Where are we going?"

"Vancouver."

"What! Why?!"

"Shut up or else I'll be forced to get another rag."

That shut me up. I rather know what would be happening to me.

After a very long plane ride, about 4-5 hours, (but who was I to know? I was being held hostage.) our plane landed in what I'm guessing was Vancouver.

"Now, it's time for little Evie to go to sleep." Aaron taunted me.

Using his vampire speed, he approached me with a syringe filled with a cream/yellowish clear liquid.

It was jabbed into my neck before I could make a move to stop it. I was defenseless up against a vampire without my werewolf powers. Even with them, it would have been really hard to win against one, let alone their clan leader.

I fell to the ground out of consciousness.

Next time I woke up, I was in a small cell, similar to a prison cell but smaller.

Someone hit something against the cell bars, a police baton, to get my attention.

"Time for your meds!" The vampire slid a small plastic cup through the bars on the ground.

I refused to talk to him or anyone for the time I was trapped.

I put the bright purple pill in my mouth.

"Swallow!" I swallowed saliva, keeping the pill to the side of my mouth. "Don't play around. Swallow the pill!"

He opened the cell and walked in, grabbing my neck in his hands. "If you don't swallow that pill, Aaron will be doing way worse to you." He let go of my neck and I swallowed the pill.

I fell to the floor, unable to move.

Once it would start wearing off, they just brought more pills for me to take. Over and over the circle didn't break.

After what seemed like a few days, I woke up in a small disgusting cargo plane.

"Aaron, everything is set up in Russia. We'll be there in just under 12 hours now." I heard a man talking to him.

RUSSIA!!?!

"Okay and any leads on Crawford?"

"He has no leads on us."

"Great."

And I fell unconscious.

Constantly we were on planes. It must have been at least for a month or two. Every 2 days, we would move around from continent to continent.

We went from the Northern Ireland to Vancouver to Russia to Louisiana to the Philippines to who knows where. I stopped caring after a while.

Every single place was the same, they contained me in a cell by using huge purple pills.

By the time we left for the Philippines I had already lost all hope.

I couldn't anymore after a morning in Louisiana when I woke up.

Naked.

Sore.

And disgusted.

***CRAWFORD POV***

"It's been almost 2 months and we still have no leads!"

"Calm down, Crawford!"

"Don't tell me what to do, Beta I'm your Alpha!"

"Sorry, Alpha." PJ left the room with his head bowed down.

I went over to my desk and took deep breaths.

"Don't just sit there! We are going to find, Evangeline." Alex screamed.

You're right. If they aren't going to help, I can do it on my own.

"You are the King and Alpha after all."

I picked up my desk phone and started calling some Alphas to set up a video chat call with all of us right away. Since there were so many, I picked certain ones. 4 in the states, to the north, south, east and west and the same for Canada, Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia. I also added some for other separate islands like the Caribbean, even Hawaii.

I made 2 video chats on two laptops at the same time since there were so many of us we couldn't all be on the same chat.

Together we made up plans. All of them were loyal subjects and they agreed to do whatever it took to get their crown back.

As we were talking, Alpha Griffin's beta walked into his office.

Griffin was always one of my closest friends and his pack was in Spain. Just boarding the water line.

"A warrior on patrol just smelt a vampire near our territory."

"Thank you for your help, Alphas. I cut them out of the call except for Griffin.

"I'm on my way, Griffin."

"I'll see you soon."

"PJ we are leaving right now. No time for packing just meet me at the castle gates."

"On my way."

"Get the plane ready Arnold." I messaged our pilot.

I ran down to meet PJ just where I told him and together we ran in our wolf form of our very small jet plane that was just nearby.

"Crawford, we found the vampire's plane and killed all attendants, including the pilot so that should slow them down at least for a few hours, hopefully, another day."

"Thank you, Griffin."

I'm coming for you Evangeline.

------
Question of the chapter:

Least favourite word?

Library. NO ONE KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE IT.

It's not LIE BERRY it's Library.

UGH SA M'ENNUIE

Laurenxx