Part 68

next morning when sunbeams tapped their eyelids sanyukta though attempted to flutter her eyes open , randhir held on to her tightly , " baby subahh ho gayii uthh jao " sanyu caressed his cheek , " mere baby hurt kiyaa usne , jaan le lungaa usski " he kept on murmuring in sleep.

sanyukta blinked her tears , she cupped his and blew on his eyelids , " baby get up " she murmured against his lips , randhir smiled in his sleep as he felt his warmth , he blinked his eyes open gently , to find his heartbeat adorning his face with her gaze.

" i love you " his lip synced ,she smiled brightly thus hoodwinking her tears , though it was morning , still the moment demanded something else , " randhir " she shuddered as his fingers crawled inside her shirt , " its morning " she moaned as he rolled her down , thus undressing her , " lets make it night then " he pulled the blanket over their frames.

only to welcome a symphony of moans , randhir who once thought that he has seen all of her got pleasantly surprised as she proved him wrong, the floor welcomed the frantic arrival of clothes , " i love you baby " his lips kissed her forehead , before he dived in to resonate their bond forever and ever , " i feel pure " she breathed out.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS